Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRE PARCELLS AND THE REST OF THE COACHING STAFF FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

What's all I have to say about that.

EDIT: Taken from my best friend's blog. He is obsessed with football, literally. LITERALLY.

i hate you bill parcells. i hate you with all the passion in my body. you took the joy from my life and stomped on it with that same blank emotionless stare that you always have (and why do our players play with no emotion?). why with 4 plays from inside the 10 to tie the ball game do you not throw one fade to TO or run one draw with marion barber? if youre smart you could have called 2 plays in the huddle and not lost any time if MBIII would have been stopped short. why do we consisitently rush 4 on third down when we obviously cant get pressure? i do believe that jon kitna could have smoked a cigarrette before he threw the ball on third down. why is roy williams not a linebacker, especially with a pro bowl caliber safety in tony parrish being here? ive been a loyal fan for years and i dont believe that i have ever been this frustrated. we have more talent than almost every team in the league, and we're 9-7. for the sake of the fans... for the sake of the base of the team, please bill parcells, for the sake of the sanity of the world... leave and leave quietly. lets pull brad sham or mickey spagnola in... who knows more about the team than a reporter who spends everyday with them and has to write a report everyday on them? who would be willing to take more risks than a guy whose got his dream job with nothing to lose? i dont care, just a suggestion, but anyone but parcells... please.
Cool, he must be like those hardcore football fans that come to Hooters on Sundays.

He usually comes over to my house to watch it because our TV is bigger and our living room is more comfortable. And because he can yell. He believes in luck and fate big time, and he has 2 jerseys, an Emmitt Smith and Roger Staubach. He wears Staubach on offense and Smith on defense, and I wear the other one, even when we're watching it recorded because he/I worked during the game. It gets quite entertaining.

Oh and no jerseys on special teams.

He usually comes over to my house to watch it because our TV is bigger and our living room is more comfortable. And because he can yell. He believes in luck and fate big time, and he has 2 jerseys, an Emmitt Smith and Roger Staubach. He wears Staubach on offense and Smith on defense, and I wear the other one, even when we're watching it recorded because he/I worked during the game. It gets quite entertaining.

That's completely fucking retarded.

What else do you and your friend share other than jerseys :lol:

Probably should've kept that one to yourself. :oops:

wow. I'm speechless.

i dont think i've ever seen the same post quoted 4 times in the following 4 consecutive posts...

edit: 5 times lol

Are you two wearing any pants with those jerseys? Or do you just use them as "nighties"?

Reactions: skeptik
srsly though, what the fuck is a FAN wearing a specific jersey while watching a TAPE of a game going to do?

I turned on the radio today to listen while I took a nap and this song came on that was really beautiful, and the female singer had this amazing sort of lilty voice that was able to reach extremely high pitches and I instantly thought "this is great" the music was really grandiose and there was also a male singer with her singing. I soon started to think it was Bjork, the singer sounded just like her at times but the music soudned nothing like Bjork's. I popped in a tape and recorded the rest of the song to have Sean listen to it and tell me if it was Bjork or not. I kept listening to the station until they finally said, a half hour later, what they had played.

The DJ said "and the first song you heard in this set was Johanna Newsom's new one from blah blha blah" and I sat there and started cracking up hysterically because you guys fellate her so much on here and I never thought I'd actually like her music but when I heard her I instantly liked her voice and the song.

Okay so someone send me more of her stuff plz. :oops: :erk:

Bandwagon.jpg

:rolleyes:

I turned on the radio today to listen while I took a nap and this song came on that was really beautiful, and the female singer had this amazing sort of lilty voice that was able to reach extremely high pitches and I instantly thought "this is great" the music was really grandiose and there was also a male singer with her singing. I soon started to think it was Bjork, the singer sounded just like her at times but the music soudned nothing like Bjork's. I popped in a tape and recorded the rest of the song to have Sean listen to it and tell me if it was Bjork or not. I kept listening to the station until they finally said, a half hour later, what they had played.

The DJ said "and the first song you heard in this set was Johanna Newsom's new one from blah blha blah" and I sat there and started cracking up hysterically because you guys fellate her so much on here and I never thought I'd actually like her music but when I heard her I instantly liked her voice and the song.

Okay so someone send me more of her stuff plz. :oops: :erk:

Haha, once you said Bjork I knew you were talking about Joanna Newsom :)

That's completely fucking retarded.
I agree, actually, he's obsessive as fuck. He needs help, seriously. But it's amusing to go along with it.

I don't believe it helps at all, I constantly fuck with him. He thinks me wearing a hat is bad luck. I throw one on and every time we have a bad play he looks at me and sees if I have a hat on or not. He gets pissed as hell if I do. It's funny as shit.

And fuck off to everyone who made gay jokes. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.