Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, actually, he's obsessive as fuck. He needs help, seriously. But it's amusing to go along with it.

I don't believe it helps at all, I constantly fuck with him. He thinks me wearing a hat is bad luck. I throw one on and every time we have a bad play he looks at me and sees if I have a hat on or not. He gets pissed as hell if I do. It's funny as shit.

And fuck off to everyone who made gay jokes. :mad:

OCD?

Yeah, he definitely fits the typical hardcore fan you see on Sundays at restaraunts with football games on the TV's. I probably will wear my jersey Saturday night while watching the game, but it's not for luck or anything like that, I just prefer to wear it when I watch my favorite team, I wear it a lot anyways.

Bandwagon.jpg

:rolleyes:

I know this wasn't the intention behind the image, but I have a serious soft spot for Fred Astaire films....

EDIT: Yes, I am straight. :p

Here are some details of what I'm currently working on. It's a 6 ft painting about the binding of Loki, it is what I live and breathe for right now. I haven't been able to work on it really for a few weeks because of my surgery, I am dying to get back into it. So I just took some pictures of it.

He doesn't have any armpit hair yet.

Ribs.

Maybe some of you remember, my friend from New Jersey came to my house to pose for this piece. I'd never met him before then, we were just friends online and it was so scary having this guy come to my house to pose almost entirely naked in front of me while I took photographs and sketches, but it was so exciting as well. I took the photos outside in the woods in this kind of cave setting around where I live and I remember it was really beautiful out, but still quite cold because it was November and the poor guy stood there half nude for about an hour, he was so great. At one point I went over to him to fix his hair the way I wanted it (his hands were bound so he coudln't really move) and as I was fixing his hair my hand accidently grazed against his nipple, which was really, erm, hard due to it being November, and I tried to act like I didn't notice it but inside I was like 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!" I felt so weird to be close to another man other than Sean.

But anyway we're just friends, I'm not going to go cheat on Sean with him or anything... it was just that moment that made me feel really crazy inside, and I guess the fact I'm obsessed with my painting, and this huge man that I'm creating, I love him. This Loki, this painted man, he means everything to me right now. I just sit and stare at him these days and wish I was painting him, but I have another week or so before I really can again. So I am just sitting here, thinking about him, and writing about him.

Here are some details of what I'm currently working on. It's a 6 ft painting about the binding of Loki, it is what I live and breathe for right now. I haven't been able to work on it really for a few weeks because of my surgery, I am dying to get back into it. So I just took some pictures of it.

Surgery? What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.