Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, while I'm here, some recent photos. Been fucking around a lot with my new camera, so here's the inevitable result.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0716-1.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Yeah, we put a big black man mask over a Kermit the Frog. The result was utterly terrifying.
IMG_0633.jpg

Yuorz tr00ly.

two more

04.jpg

me and oregon and tiny dave and 1/2 jolly

18.jpg

me and peck

my birthday show SO FUNNN & DRUNK....

edit: lol notice im unplugged in the bottom one and haven't figured it out yet but who cares CANT LOSE THE GROOVE...

Fuck yeah: *very* happy with my package which arrived in the mail today. I ended up paying almost 50% less than what this costs in shops over here. :kickass:

burzum_shirt_01.jpg

burzum_shirt_02.jpg

FIRE PARCELLS AND THE REST OF THE COACHING STAFF FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

What's all I have to say about that.

EDIT: Taken from my best friend's blog. He is obsessed with football, literally. LITERALLY.

i hate you bill parcells. i hate you with all the passion in my body. you took the joy from my life and stomped on it with that same blank emotionless stare that you always have (and why do our players play with no emotion?). why with 4 plays from inside the 10 to tie the ball game do you not throw one fade to TO or run one draw with marion barber? if youre smart you could have called 2 plays in the huddle and not lost any time if MBIII would have been stopped short. why do we consisitently rush 4 on third down when we obviously cant get pressure? i do believe that jon kitna could have smoked a cigarrette before he threw the ball on third down. why is roy williams not a linebacker, especially with a pro bowl caliber safety in tony parrish being here? ive been a loyal fan for years and i dont believe that i have ever been this frustrated. we have more talent than almost every team in the league, and we're 9-7. for the sake of the fans... for the sake of the base of the team, please bill parcells, for the sake of the sanity of the world... leave and leave quietly. lets pull brad sham or mickey spagnola in... who knows more about the team than a reporter who spends everyday with them and has to write a report everyday on them? who would be willing to take more risks than a guy whose got his dream job with nothing to lose? i dont care, just a suggestion, but anyone but parcells... please.

Status
Not open for further replies.