Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion.
My breasts aren't that small, thanks.
She has the breasts of a 45-50 year old woman.
Yeah larger tits are generally better than very small ones, but not if they are saggy as fuck when you're only 20 something.
When I look at hers I think I'm looking at my aunt's.
Otherwise she has a very nice body.
Except she has no butt.
My breasts are prettier.
I'm going to go now.
The end.

i wasn't referring to you. stop telling boys about your body, slut-o.

btw, until you've tried to stuff an entire pair of tits in your mouth at once, you don't get to have an opinion on > or < . i'm a professional appreciator, and i say those are gold, or at least bronze. flaws make things more real, and therefore more experiencable.

i know that's not a word.

i unconditionally forgive and accept all white girl's asses. anything's fine.

she's like 24-26-ish, i'd say. maybe younger going by the face, but the body's got those few extra lines and creases of the mid-20s. i'd say 23 actually. i'll stick with that. no, 24.

In your opinion.
My breasts aren't that small, thanks.
She has the breasts of a 45-50 year old woman.
Yeah larger tits are generally better than very small ones, but not if they are saggy as fuck when you're only 20 something.
When I look at hers I think I'm looking at my aunt's.
Otherwise she has a very nice body.
Except she has no butt.
My breasts are prettier.
I'm going to go now.
The end.

good read

\

btw, until you've tried to stuff an entire pair of tits in your mouth at once, you don't get to have an opinion on > or < . i'm a professional appreciator, and i say those are gold, or at least bronze. flaws make things more real, and therefore more experiencable.

i know that's not a word.

Fuckin a'.

I just got done watching Dallas lose a wild and exciting game to Seattle 21-20, I was disappoined and pissed as hell at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.