Phoenix, Arizona

Huck, Monk, Hot Karl, and Gunk

Meteor Crater Cows

Flagstaff, Arizona

Mountain in Flagstaff

big ass canyon outside of Flagstaff

first time shooting

Meteor Crater

Petrified Forest, Arizona. we have about 30 pics of this place and the pics dont do it justice at all because the place was fucking massive!

massive bird that wasnt scared of us at all. we were about 5 ft away from it.

Flagstaff

More moo-moos

her tits were uneven. the right one (her right) had something going on with it...

No woman's breasts are the same size. The one on whichever side is your dominant side (i.e. I write with my right hand) that breast is slightly smaller. For most women it goes unnoticed to anyone but herself, or perhaps a lover or husband, but no woman's breasts are the same size. With some it is more apparent than others that this is so.

edit: Don't be fresh Nico.

No woman's breasts are the same size. The one on whichever side is your dominant side (i.e. I write with my right hand) that breast is slightly smaller. For most women it goes unnoticed to anyone but herself, or perhaps a lover or husband, but no woman's breasts are the same size. With some it is more apparent than others that this is so.

do you have a nickname for each breast too that you'd like to divulge to us :D

My Dad told me that when I was younger for some reason.:lol:

In your opinion.
My breasts aren't that small, thanks.
She has the breasts of a 45-50 year old woman.
Yeah larger tits are generally better than very small ones, but not if they are saggy as fuck when you're only 20 something.
When I look at hers I think I'm looking at my aunt's.
Otherwise she has a very nice body.
Except she has no butt.
My breasts are prettier.
I'm going to go now.
The end.

Have you ever thought about just trying to be a model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.