Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls pick at other girls because they are self-absorbed. In the end of the day I am going to cum anyways so girls can pick at each other about nothing for eternity for all I care.

Girls like talking about girls with girls because they are girls. I have a penis so don't understand why.

Has anyone seen guys before talk about some guy and say he does not have enough muscles or say his nipples are un-even ?

Girls pick at other girls because they are self-absorbed. In the end of the day I am going to cum anyways so girls can pick at each other about nothing for eternity for all I care.

I'm going to publish a book of The Greysisms.

If you removed a girls vagina would she stop talking about the way girls look ?

How come if a girl has a vagina she can act like a vagina but if I have a penis and act like a penis i'm dumb and shallow.

If I told a random female I wanted to cum on her face what would she say ?

WELL guys nearly on the way to new zealand I went to the metal disco last nite and a row broke out over my missus in her sexy mini skirt and I HAVE ENDED UP BLACK AND BLUE AND MY HANDS ARE SORE:cry: :cry: but nevermind I HAVE GOT MY BABE DOING EVERYTHING FOR ME so its time for a nice cold beer :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.