Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And reread your posts before you post them. And REALLY think about what you're typing. Don't just hit keys until you feel you've pounded out enough words to merit a post and then hit the post reply button.

a bunch of incorrect, biased info trying to prove a point

Alright, I combined all of the teams records of both the Chargers schedule and the Colts, and what do you know, its pretty overwhelming in favor of the Colts.

The Chargers schedule of teams had a combined record of 108-124 below .500.

The Colts schedule of teams had a combined record of 120-112.

Now Necuratul, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up about football because you don't know what you are talking about.

edit: oh by the way, if you think my math is wrong, the wins and loses for both equal 232, which means its correct

pwned.jpg

Nice retort, now where the fuck are my lottery tickets bitch.

You seem to have entirely neglected the fact that a lot of the better teams that Indianapolis faced were at their low (or lowest) points of their respective seasons, not because of Indianapolis, but in general. Using the total record of the people they each team faced as proof for anything is pretty much retarded because you have to take everything on a case by case basis. I've already stated that Indianapolis had a more difficult schedule. But my point is that comparatively, the difference wasn't terribly substantial. Is this really such a huge blow that you're so unwilling to concede?

I just don't understand what you are basing this off of. Because a team may lose a game or two that automatically makes them less of a team and in turn a weaker opponent? That makes no sense. It's the NFL for christ sakes. The 1-7 Dolphins beat Da Bears, they fucking crushed them and they were on more than a "slump" so any and all reasons you are trying to bring up to prove your point are null. The numbers don't lie, I've stated and proven my point, end of discussion.

I'm not saying the Chargers are a better team because they have a better record. In fact I don't think I ever did say why I think that. So...

I think that the Chargers are a better team than the Colts because they are more consistent and more versatile. They're more consistent defensively and do not absolutely rely on LaDanian Tomlinson the way that the Colts ride the back of Peyton Manning. I'm afraid that the defensive performance displayed by the Colts this past week was just a fluke, and I think that their defense would utterly fail against the Chargers offense (moreso than the Chargers defense would fail against the Colts offense). That said, I would be more than happy to see the Colts win the Super Bowl.

Is it just me, or does the guy in Faith No More's sig look like Joel Grind with longer hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.