Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't there be a seperate Gay American Sports thread so that it can be avoided by everyone else?

I've said it before and I will say it now, again, American Football > soccer. I've played soccer for three years (not last three years though) and it was some of the most fun I've had, but football is just infinately more interesting and in many ways more complex "thought" based game.

I would watch football if they were covered with spikes. Anyone remember those death football games for sega where if you tackled the opponent their limbs would ripp off and they would bleed to death ?

I've said it before and I will say it now, again, American Football > soccer. I've played soccer for three years (not last three years though) and it was some of the most fun I've had, but football is just infinately more interesting and in many ways more complex "thought" based game.
That's not even the issue.

I would watch football if they were covered with spikes. Anyone remember those death football games for sega where if you tackled the opponent their limbs would ripp off and they would bleed to death ?
Mutant League Football? :kickass:

me and my friend were talking about old Joe Montana Football the other day, that was my shit.
and in the old Madden football game, when someone got injured, an ambulance would drive on the field and run people over. :kickass: i wish that's how it's really was.

MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY! BEST EVER! You rule sometimes Greys!

Cookiecutter, I don't think you realize the magnitude of the Colt defense's performance this past week. The Colts on average let about 175 rushing yards per game. 7 (or 8?) times this year they've allowed a 150 yard rusher. To shut down the Chiefs running game the way they did is seriously one of the most incredible surprises this entire season in the NFL. The The Colts defense plays the way that they did (and Peyton is back up to form, which he probably will as long as the O line holds sufficiently), the Colts have the advantage.
I agree it was a great defensive performance. But you must also remember that Trent Green played terribly. It's a lot easier to stop the run when you can bring in those safeties and linebackers. Either way I am excited to see this game, as though I think the Ravens will win, the Colts have a great shot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.