Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, what the hell is this "non-metal inquisition" thing?
Kind of group of people on UM, who support non metal bands and artists.

Formed in: December 2006
Creator: The Grimace
Official members: ............ fuck it.

Reactions: metal_wrath
Regina Spektor looks pretty cute in the picture in your signature, but Joanna Newsome is a fucking beast. Absolutely repugnant. I take her face as an insult to my eyes. And her hair is unquestionably atrocious, and frankly, see probably frightens little kids.

Perhaps the most hideous she-male ive had seen!

Come on people it's a bad picture, in bad lighting. It happens, give the girl a break. Even though I personally don't really think her music is all that fantastic, she is far more talented than the most of you and you should stop focusing solely on how she looked in one picture.

Come on people it's a bad picture, in bad lighting. It happens, give the girl a break. Even though I personally don't really think her music is all that fantastic, she is far more talented than the most of you and you should stop focusing solely on how she looked in one picture.

Mort's other picture/video she is rank. I hate to say it.....b..b....but....you...are hotter!

Oh god, did I do it? Did I?

p.s. I am better on guitar and drums than her ass.

Regina Spektor looks pretty cute in the picture in your signature, but Joanna Newsome is a fucking beast. Absolutely repugnant. I take her face as an insult to my eyes. And her hair is unquestionably atrocious, and frankly, see probably frightens little kids.

I think you've got Regina and Joanna mixed up, Joanna is the hot/adorable one :)

No, Joanna is the mutant looking one in his signature that has her fucking name on her picture.

This is what I want!
VGI0332P010037.jpg
Thats like my missus and i have dated much better too bruv :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.