Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the hospital yesterday, and I cant remember anything since i last posted. I as a the library, and then drank a hole bottle of whiskey, and go alchohol poisioning and almos died. im home now and the internet is woking, but i cant walk and i have marks and holes fom all he tubes and IVs.

i belive in god.

I just got back from the hospital yesterday, and I cant remember anything since i last posted. I as a the library, and then drank a hole bottle of whiskey, and go alchohol poisioning and almos died. im home now and the internet is woking, but i cant walk and i have marks and holes fom all he tubes and IVs.

i belive in god.
Good thing that you're still alive. Why'd you drink whiskey in the library of all places?

I have mixed a lot of beer and liquor and have never been hospitalized(a lot people do it). If you eat alittle or puke you should be fine. Your parents probably think you are officially an idiot once you get alcohol poisoning. That must have been embarassing as fuck.

Yeah. I drained the whole entire bottle of whiskey in under an hour. Hell, in under forty five. It all seems sort of dreamy now. All I know is i began having seizures and came close to dying.

Yeah. I drained the whole entire bottle of whiskey in under an hour. Hell, in under forty five. It all seems sort of dreamy now. All I know is i began having seizures and came close to dying.

A mate of mine did it in 10 minutes, then vomed everywhere, went to sleep, woke up at 4 and walked home which was erm......9 miles away. I was suprised he was still alive.

Anyway congrats on not being dead. However from me to you. DRINK BEER NOT WHISKEY!

It has taken it's fucking toll, trust me. Im just glad I'm not mentally retarded. It doesnt help that I am way underage either.

edit-and a short skinny white boy

The worse thing that has happened to me when drinking is just falling outside or puking which is not really a big deal.

You must have to drink A LOT to get alcohol poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.