Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guy who I played high school baseball with earlier this year drink just a little whiskey as well and he got alcohol poisoning and nearly died but he's normal like it never happened now.

i used to think he was funny, then i realized everything he said was bullshit so it kinda died
well good for you I have plenty of money a hot chick for a missus live in a big house .. Do not have to do a thing for money my missus has loads I go out all the time I have been the all around the world So do you guys think paddy is bovvered !!! ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU GUYS IS I YOU LUV MAN AND GOOD LUCK ..I HOPE YOU LIVE HALF THE LIFE PADDY HAS AND YOU WOULD HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I do remember that, one time, I did ingest almost an entire 5th of jack in a small period of time on an empty stomach, which led to me blacking out and just crawling in circles on the floor. Probably the stupidest thing I ever did for the sake of experimentation....

After you listen to kvlt shit all night getting drunk just go out KVLT as fucking beelzebub. Suicide is not forgiven so you go right to hell and get a pitch fork up your asshole.
noose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.