Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking ace sentence!:kickass: Sigged.

It's virtually impossible to be good enough to go to heaven so it does not really matter if I offend jesus christ. I'm not repenting for small sins that are not even sins imo. Jesus is a kid toucher!

I'd much rather prefer to be called a faggot than a metalhead, because at least that way my intelligence hasn't been insulted.
Talking to many different people I've made a conclusion that most part of people who listen to heavy music (let's call it metal :rolleyes: ) are smarter (maybe not necessery smarter, but at least they know more about everything) than people that listen to pop, trance, hip-hop etc. In general of course.
I might be wrong, but that's how it shows here in my city between people i know and people who I talk to on internet.

I've also realized that, more analytical as well, but the stereotype applied to the word metalhead is one of excess, ignorance, filth, and the like. I don't associate with that, so I have no need to call myself a metalhead, I'm content with just being a metal fan.

Meh, so you gotta be called metalhead officially and break this idiotic stereotype, so people would see they were wrong. But on the other hand.... fuck people.

Yeah, I guess I could parade the name and break the stereotype but it isn't as if people notice me anyways. I'm generally always off away from the crowd. :D

Talking to many different people I've made a conclusion that most part of people who listen to heavy music (let's call it metal :rolleyes: ) are smarter (maybe not necessery smarter, but at least they know more about everything) than people that listen to pop, trance, hip-hop etc. In general of course.
I might be wrong, but that's how it shows here in my city between people i know and people who I talk to on internet.

I'd agree with that to an extent, but theres a lot of metalheads who are ferral beer drinking pigs who enjoy being unemployed and having kids with their siblings while still living at home with their parents at the age of 30.

EDIT: they're Metallica fans.

But really... yes, I've met a number of metalheads who are more intelligent. They read politics, they read history, they "research" because they're spending less time trying to be cool and more time trying to improve their minds.

I don't associate myself with groups or organizations. I just happen to like metal music, oh fucking well.

I'd much rather prefer to be called a faggot than a metalhead, because at least that way my intelligence hasn't been insulted.

You people, wtf is up.

I love how you come to a metal forum and try and act all hip and shit. Oooo I listen to non-metal aren't I so fucking special. "Metal heads are dumb omg!!!!"

Get the fuck over yourselves or gtfo.

This is obviously directed at more people than just you Mort, so don't feel special.

Status
Not open for further replies.