Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Supernal have backordered mine... I had to return my ones, and now I have to wait for them to be reprinted.

No matter. I am happy gr1mm1ng in my Burzum shirt today :)

Décadent;5775345 said:
:lol: @ everyone who seems to think Astrum gives metalheads a bad names.

He gives DRINKERS a bad name.
Agreed. I've never understood how it's even possible to get alcohol poisoning before you puke your guts out or pass out, or maybe before someone would pull the bottle away. Besides, you should savor your booze, even if it's an $8 bottle of Christian Brothers. Drinking is a marathon, not a sprint.

Week 19 predictions

Indianapolis at Baltimore:

Let all of us Colts fans pray that the Colts defense goes with this sudden surge of dominance on defense. Can the Colts score on the #1 ranked defense in the league? Can the Colts stop Jamal Lewis from running all over them? Those are the two most important questions that need to be asked about this game. And to the dismay of most tv analysts, I say YES! I predict that this game will not be a low scoring game at all. In the past I've noticed whenever two teams who have defenses that are capable of playing great, end in being high scoring games, which I think will be the case here too. However, if Indy can stop the run early, and jump to a lead, I don't think McNair will be able to mount much of a comeback mainly because he doesn't really have that many weapons to use on offense. Indy on the other hand has two excellent backs, one of which should be rookie of the year. Now that Dallas Clark is back, our offense is nearly back to 100%, it's the defense who needs to make a stand yet again. If it can stay stable, I see nothing standing in our way to the superbowl.

Philadelphia at New Orleans:

Regardless of who the winner of this game is, it's going to be a good one. One of the better comeback stories this season, the Eagles have gotten themselves on a pretty good run, picking the best time of the season to do so. They just barely sqweaked one out on the Giants and are about to face one the best offenses in the league. Their defense needs to do a little more this game or else they are going to be trampled by Brees' arm. I'm sure everyone and their mother is picking New Orleans to win this one by a landslide, but in honesty wouldn't surprise me if Philly wins. New Orleans schedule this year really wasn't that challenging, and they've lost some games that they really shouldn't have. But regardless, they should bring home the W.

Seattle at Chicago:

I honestly don't know how Seattle even made it back to the playoffs this year. They are running on an annoyingly long luck streak, and I really hope it ends. This team is very overrated, I thought so last year too. The only thing that makes me think that Chicago might lose is Rex Grossman. I've given up trying to understand what this guy is doing. He's awesome one week, and pure shit the next. There is no reason that could explain how he can go from a +100% passer rating to a 0.00% within a week. It's just not acceptable for a NFL QB. Understandably there is some give and take week to week. But the gap should be no more than 70-80% through 100%+. Not from 100 to 0, it's just absurd and really it should be embarassing to Grossman. But whatever, in the end it won't matter. Chicago's defense (though overrated as well) will probably crush Seattle pretty bad and Grossman probably won't do too much in this game.

New England at San Diego:

This is going to be a great game, one that I'm anticipating alot. It's about time San Diego played a good team this year. Looking at their schedule, they've had one of the easier schedules of any team in the playoffs. Indy's being the most difficult. The total record of all the teams on the Chargers' schedule was well below .500. As much as I hate to say it, New England is a tough team and I'd rather face them for the conference championship than the Chargers. There's been alot of talk about Coach Schottenheimer's historically horrible post season record, and this being Rivers first playoff game. There's going to be alot of pressure on both of them, and this is going to be the one of the most difficult tests Rivers is going to face. I'm sure the Pats are going to try and shut out LT and make Rivers do what he can win the game. You'd be retarded to have any other gameplan for your defense otherwise. Regardless of all the hype SD got this season, I still think NE is better and will end up winning.

Anyways, here was my playoff bracket I made before the first games last week. So far I'm 2-2, fucking Romo.

Wild Card Playoff:

Eagles vs. Giants = Giants
Patriots vs. Jets = Patriots
Colts vs. Chiefs = Colts
Seahawks vs. Cowboys = Cowboys

Divisonal Playoff:

Colts vs. Ravens = Colts
Eagles vs. Saints = Saints
Seahawks vs. Bears = Bears
Patriots vs. Chargers = Patriots

Conference Championship:

Colts vs. Patriots = Colts
Saints vs. Bears = Saints

SUPER BOWL:

Colts vs. Saints = COLTS FTWWW!!!!111

Beer and Burzum :kickass: some quiet drinks after work today :)

beer_burzum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.