Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, at least the Patriots can be on the receiving end of a game winning Vinatieri field goal after they squeezed out that utterly bullshit win.

Oh well, at least the Patriots can be on the receiving end of a game winning Vinatieri field goal after they squeezed out that utterly bullshit win.

I thought the MMMM's SlushBowl in a crusty abandoned field would've catalysed a win for the Chargers. Alas, I was wrong, and my Patriot-loving chums celebrated in glee. :mad:

6 hours of me scoring drunken touchdowns for nothing. I feel like hammered shit today, thank fuck Detroit schools are closed for MLK.

During the game I thought it was pretty obvious that the Chargers could have dominated the fuck out of the Patriots, but they looked like a bunch of rookies playing football. Missing catches, tackles, blowing coverages, way too many penalties. I mean, they were ripping up the Patriots defense with LT and the other RB (forgot his name). I think it was more of a case that the Chargers gave the game away moreso than it was the Patriots winning it. But anyways, they'll get trampled by the Colts next sunday, FUCK YEAH!

edit: speaking of the AFC championship game, I got my tickets! woohooo!!!ojpj1oj4ojojpajodfafJASfo!!1

Speaking of tickets, how about that bullshit the Chargers organization pulled, only selling tickets to residents of southern California? bah.

Oh fucking die already you idiot. Sports is a perfectly fucking thing to be interested in.

Btw, new signature :eek: how does it fare compared to my last? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.