Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whilst i agree that all this talk of american football is as utterly fucking boring as the game itself, this is the thread where pretty much anything goes, so you cant really complain about the topic just because you dont want to get involved. o_O

which is why he wants to ignore him rather than complaining about it :confused:

I have to pay fucking $200 for accidentally going the wrong way down a one-way street. I was looking for parking outside of the venue I was going to, and I saw this guy with an orange flag, so I went down there. The guy parked us and didn't even say anything. There weren't any other cars coming the other way, obviously, or I wouldn't have gone down there. The cops pulled up right after we were parked. They didn't give a fuck that we were from out of town. I'm pissed.

I have to pay fucking $200 for accidentally going the wrong way down a one-way street. I was looking for parking outside of the venue I was going to, and I saw this guy with an orange flag, so I went down there. The guy parked us and didn't even say anything. There weren't any other cars coming the other way, obviously, or I wouldn't have gone down there. The cops pulled up right after we were parked. They didn't give a fuck that we were from out of town. I'm pissed.

That, my friend, is fucked. I'm not gonna go on some angsty rebel fuck the police rant, but cops can be gay sometimes. The ones at my school are cool, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.