Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to pay fucking $200 for accidentally going the wrong way down a one-way street. I was looking for parking outside of the venue I was going to, and I saw this guy with an orange flag, so I went down there. The guy parked us and didn't even say anything. There weren't any other cars coming the other way, obviously, or I wouldn't have gone down there. The cops pulled up right after we were parked. They didn't give a fuck that we were from out of town. I'm pissed.

Eugh, you gotta be fucking kidding me...:zombie:

I have to pay fucking $200 for accidentally going the wrong way down a one-way street. I was looking for parking outside of the venue I was going to, and I saw this guy with an orange flag, so I went down there. The guy parked us and didn't even say anything. There weren't any other cars coming the other way, obviously, or I wouldn't have gone down there. The cops pulled up right after we were parked. They didn't give a fuck that we were from out of town. I'm pissed.

Bummer :mad:

lame. I hate one way streets...I get all disoriented and shit.

just don't drive around there and you won't have to pay the ticket.

...I'm kidding.....sort of

My new Deeds of Flesh sweatshirt. It was supposed to come for Christmas but only arrived yesterday.
Picture17.jpg

My new CD tower:
Picture16.jpg

alright, who's the faggot that neg repped me for no fucking reason?

Not me. But I just +1'd you to balance it out :)

I do miss your prev name though Krig, bring it back dude

Get rep outta here, seriously.

and I am ready to get flamed by people saying I only said that because my rep is in the negative millions.

I've +1'd you... for the avatar :)

I haven't been very impressed with service from Barbarian Wrath - made a Christmas order of the 666 deal, they then replied saying Metalucifer's Heavy Metal Chainsaw is out of stock (no indication on the website), so replied saying I'd have a Pentacle album instead, he said that was ok but had also discovered that Destroyer's Cold Steel... is also unavailable so asked me to make another replacement choice. So none of my order has been posted yet. Not very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.