Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mentally handicaped? Because there seems to be something seriously wrong with you.

I always keep a handy cape on me~ think of the possibilities!

poster1.jpg

Let's remember that while Indy's defense has looked good the last two weeks, they played a Chiefs team with an unimaginative, totally predictable gameplan that played right into the hands of a predictable defensive strategy, and Baltimore had the worst offense out of all the playoff teams by far. Any success the Ravens had during the season was largely due to short fields caused by turnovers, and because the Baltimore D kept opponents' offenses off the field, tiring out the defenses. Expect NE to score 24+ points on the Colts. That might not be enough though, if Manning plays average or better and throws less than 2 picks.

Let's remember that while Indy's defense has looked good the last two weeks, they played a Chiefs team with an unimaginative, totally predictable gameplan that played right into the hands of a predictable defensive strategy, and Baltimore had the worst offense out of all the playoff teams by far.

Let's be real here, they haven't just played "good", they've been phenominal. Predictable or not, the obvious thought about the gameplan would be: "If they can't stop the run, you run the ball." With the facts at hand, how could you not choose that gameplan? I mean they have Larry Johnson for christs sake. He's one of the best running backs in the league, and you are playing the worst run defense in the league. Concering Indy's defense being predictable, sure I suppose you are right. But you are incorrect thinking they knew they should come out to stop the run. They always...ALWAYS play a Cover 2 and Cover 3 defense. Not only did they keep Larry Johnson to 32 yards, they completely shut down KC's offense. They kept the Chiefs to ZERO first downs until halfway through the THIRD quarter. That is fucking AMAZING. When have you ever heard of a defense doing that to and offense, let alone Indy's. So in reality, they did nothing different, other than showing up to play like you should in the NFL playoffs.

You are correct about Baltimore's offense. They didn't do anything special all season. They were 13-3 because of their defense, there's no disputing that. But their defense being the best in the league would surely stop Manning and the Colts offense right? Or at least giving Baltimore's offense a chance to keep up, but they didn't. They even play the 3-4 defense, which tools the Colts offense. But I suppose no one figured Indy's defense would show up the number one defense in the league, with home field and a week off.

Expect NE to score 24+ points on the Colts. That might not be enough though, if Manning plays average or better and throws less than 2 picks.

I personally don't think they'll score more than 17 points. Indy's defense is playing twice as good as it did when they played earlier this year, and the Patriots only scored 20 on them, and Brady threw 4 interceptions. I have a feeling the Patriots are going to get fucking owned. The kind of owned that the Patriots did to us two years ago. But of course, that's why they play the game.

I'm trying to work out how to ignore certain people's posts but I can't remember how to. I'm sick and tired of reading this douchebag Amarantus talk about the "colts" every time. How is it done please?

Wow, why don't you use that thing called a fucking brain and search for it in your User CP you fucking knob. I suppose that would require thinking, something you can't seem to get down eh?

edit: Why do you give a fuck what I talk about anyways? You never post in this thread.

I'm trying to work out how to ignore certain people's posts but I can't remember how to. I'm sick and tired of reading this douchebag Amarantus talk about the "colts" every time. How is it done please?

whilst i agree that all this talk of american football is as utterly fucking boring as the game itself, this is the thread where pretty much anything goes, so you cant really complain about the topic just because you dont want to get involved. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.