Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls are just as distracting without graphics on their shirts, but you don't see them banning them from school (I wouldn't want them to.).

A stupid rule that was just implemented at our school was mandatory ID badges that were to be worn on colored lanyards around your neck at all times. I'm not against having ID badges, but it is unreasonable to wear them at all times. The reason this was implemented was because some girl faked being raped and kids would just get away with stuff in the hallways because the teachers didn't know who they were.

This plan failed utterly because no one wears them, or they wear it with out the lanyard (which is an identify based on last name) thereby rendering it practically useless. I am pleased about this because they were really annoying to wear. I kept getting distracted with this darn string around my neck.

A stupid rule that was just implemented at our school was mandatory ID badges that were to be worn on colored lanyards around your neck at all times. I'm not against having ID badges, but it is unreasonable to wear them at all times. The reason this was implemented was because some girl faked being raped and kids would just get away with stuff in the hallways because the teachers didn't know who they were.

This plan failed utterly because no one wears them, or they wear it with out the lanyard (which is an identify based on last name) thereby rendering it practically useless. I am pleased about this because they were really annoying to wear. I kept getting distracted with this darn string around my neck.
We had the same thing. It has since devolved to simply having to carry it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.