Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always flash the horns in the hallway at me. I don't mind it all.
:lol: I don't think people know what mine are or what they mean. My friend into black metal seen the "Extreme Music For Extreme People" thing on the back of my Morbid Angel hoody and said it was was true because I was wearing shorts in 30 degree weather.:lol: I just do it because I go to the fitness center before breakfast every morning.

:lol: I don't think people know what mine are or what they mean. My friend into black metal seen the "Extreme Music For Extreme People" thing on the back of my Morbid Angel hoody and said it was was true because I was wearing shorts in 30 degree weather.:lol: I just do it because I go to the fitness center before breakfast every morning.

Not to be an ass, but did you really just type that?

A stupid rule that was just implemented at our school was mandatory ID badges that were to be worn on colored lanyards around your neck at all times. I'm not against having ID badges, but it is unreasonable to wear them at all times. The reason this was implemented was because some girl faked being raped and kids would just get away with stuff in the hallways because the teachers didn't know who they were.

This plan failed utterly because no one wears them, or they wear it with out the lanyard (which is an identify based on last name) thereby rendering it practically useless. I am pleased about this because they were really annoying to wear. I kept getting distracted with this darn string around my neck.

WOW. that's got to be one of the stupidest things I've heard in a while. Colored lanyards? Are you guys in elementary schools or something?

I used to wear my Emperor ITNE t shirt to school sometimes, and people would ask me, "Who's Cropcore?" and I'd look at them and look at my shirt and say, "It says Emperor." then it would become a joke for a while and whatever.

glad I'm in college now where people don't talk to other people unless it's absolutely necessary. "group projects? as in other people? ugh...how much will this affect my grade?"

Status
Not open for further replies.