Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but how fucking addict is For Her Light - FOTN?

Ive actually been listening to it almost non-stop for the last couple of days, and im still not bored.

Indeed.

I love that song, as well as most of their disco. Awesome stuff :kickass:

Their first album 'Dawnrazor' is heavier and not as atmospheric, but it is my favorite. 'Elizium' is very atmospheric with songs like "For Her Light". And "The Nephilim" is fuc*ing epic.

What the fucking fuck is going on with fucking Anthrax ?

Fucking jesus on a unicycle, the whole episode is now really, really GAY

People call me Slayer.

I had that nickname too. :lol: Fuck, people I've never even seen before would call me that, yelling it down the hall..I don't know what the fuck that was all about, but I guess I was fairly recognizable despite the fact that I hardly socialized because there's hardly any white people, no Metalheads, and few guys with long hair here, so I was also, of course, Jesus by default, and more informally, "that crazy white kid."

I had that nickname too. :lol: Fuck, people I've never even seen before would call me that, yelling it down the hall..I don't know what the fuck that was all about, but I guess I was fairly recognizable despite the fact that I hardly socialized because there's hardly any white people, no Metalheads, and few guys with long hair here, so I was also, of course, Jesus by default, and more informally, "that crazy white kid."

Some perceptive fellow students then mate ?

I always got the Jesus nickname because I kind of looked like him as well (or at least the common depiction of Jesus)

Yeah, pretty much every long haired white guy (especially in minority communities) gets that nickname.

I've never been called Jesus. Then again, my hair isn't quite Jesus length yet, and I don't have a goatee or a beard (which I guess isn't necessary, because people used to call my friend Jesus, and he does not have facial hair).

Status
Not open for further replies.