Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some creepy weirdo that loves the dead to push me on a slab into an old furnace and burn me into ashes.

You can't beat being pushed out to sea in a burning longboat! :lol: :lol:

that's what one of my friends wants to have done. I decided I want to be cremated with half of my ashes thrown in one of the lakes in Killarney, Ireland, and the other half of my ashes to be dumped in the ocean off the coast of where I live (outside of los angeles).

I want some creepy weirdo that loves the dead to push me on a slab into an old furnace and burn me into ashes.

I live in a city with a 97% white population. Thats pretty cool.

There are no blacks here and basically no crime. In this entire town there is one person that was convicted for assault.

kids,etc.. are safe and parents don't really have to worry. I have a 13 year old sister so it's nice to not worry.

:lol: However instead of blacks, etc, there are huge amounts of chavs, so crime is very high. It fucking sucks that everytime I come home from a nightout I have to worry about being beating, stabbed and so on, and I live in the good part. Thats having a goodnight life for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.