Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of a variation on that joke:

descartes walks into a bar and the bartender asks if he would like a drink. descartes replies, "I think not" and disappears

anyway. I live in fucking Los Angeles where white people only make up roughly thirty to forty percent of the population

:lol: However instead of blacks, etc, there are huge amounts of chavs, so crime is very high. It fucking sucks that everytime I come home from a nightout I have to worry about being beating, stabbed and so on, and I live in the good part. Thats having a goodnight life for you though.

WOW that sucks. Do you carry a knife ?

This reminds me of when I went to poughkeepsie NY for a concert and there was no other white people until we were in a restourant and the venue. This place was like a big slumb and had huge ammounts of garbage covering sidewalks and blacks everywhere walking around in small groups, and rap much blasting out of stores and cars. I was terrified and thinking to myself how many people probably carry knives at night or have guns in their apartments out of fear. Thank god I live where I do because I could not handle that on a basis or even where you live.

WOW that sucks. Do you carry a knife ?

This reminds me of when I went to poughkeepsie NY for a concert and there was no other white people until we were in a restourant and the venue. This place was like a big slumb and had huge ammounts of garbage covering sidewalks and blacks everywhere walking around in small groups, and rap much blasting out of stores and cars. I was terrified and thinking to myself how many people probably carry knives at night or have guns in their apartments out of fear. Thank god I live where I do because I could not handle that on a basis or even where you live.

Nah I never carry a weapon, I just know where im going and the exits so if trouble starts I know exactly where to run.

When I am gone, lay thorns on my grave... :)

Actually, when I die I want to be ritualisticly mated with 1000 (living) virgins, bathed in the unholy blood of teh whores of babylon, worshipped at the altars of teh darkness, and finally, crucified, and buried in the icey seas under teh northernmost skies

Status
Not open for further replies.