Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
* cough *

varg_vikernes.jpg

age progression 30 years:

kfc.jpg

What happens when the tree dies???

The idea is that instead of just feeding the ground, I want to be absorbed into the tree ... and when that trees seeds are spread a tiny bit of me will be in them (well the energy of my body that fed the tree anyways), and it shall continue to spread around forever and ever until I am but a unnoticably small part of what helped the trees grow in the first place.

I'd have myself buried on private property with a good amount of land so that people won't cut the trees down until a good number have already begun to grow :)

Hey, Mort. You should read this story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - "Eva IS Inside Her Cat" (not sure about the name in english). Just thought you might like it. It's pretty weird and, I guess, philosophical, but just try. It's not that long. Here

Reactions: metal paddy
The idea is that instead of just feeding the ground, I want to be absorbed into the tree ... and when that trees seeds are spread a tiny bit of me will be in them (well the energy of my body that fed the tree anyways), and it shall continue to spread around forever and ever until I am but a unnoticably small part of what helped the trees grow in the first place.

I'd have myself buried on private property with a good amount of land so that people won't cut the trees down until a good number have already begun to grow :)

That sounds cool I guess, maybe I was thinking of the story about the cryogenics scientists whose bodies were defrosted due to a faulty freezer which they were kept in. This happened recently, as you probably know...

Hey, Mort. You should read this story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - "Eva IS Inside Her Cat" (not sure about the name in english). Just thought you might like it. It's pretty weird and, I guess, philosophical, but just try. It's not that long. Here

That was pretty interesting, kinda odd. I'll have to print it out for my humanities teacher to read.

:lol: :lol:

Mort--your plan for having a tree planted on top of you and whatever sounds loosely like the plot from The Fountain

Hmm, I've never seen that movie but now I want to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.