Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't beautiful, disturbing really, and for the record those feet pictures make me hate feet even more than I do now. Which is already alot.

Oh. Well then!

dscf0358wy7.jpg

That looks quite painful.

A grim zebra hunt.

omgab4.jpg

Yeah, we're fucking retarded.

Then you saw me in my shredded Sarcofago shirt getting down and boogying with Tim to Into the Crypts of Rays. :lol:

He's a nice fellow, so are most of the crusties around here.

Pretty great show eh. Into The Crypt of Rays was greeeaaat!!! :kickass:

Did you see the crazy shirtless man dancing about like a weirdo and trying to be everybody's friend? He was strange.

Did you see the crazy shirtless man dancing about like a weirdo and trying to be everybody's friend? He was strange.

I did not see that, but I did see one of the HILARIOUS pay-to-play bands, a bunch of really tiny, retarded short-haired nerds dressed in corpse paint. "WE'RE HELLISH, EVIL BLACK METAL FROM DEARBOOORN...MIIIIICHIIIGAAAAN!!!" I couldn't contain myself. :lol:

It was one of the best shows I've been to, a lot of good friends and good company to make a really shitty part of Detroit feel better than usual.

I did not see that, but I did see one of the HILARIOUS pay-to-play bands, a bunch of really tiny, retarded short-haired nerds dressed in corpse paint. "WE'RE HELLISH, EVIL BLACK METAL FROM DEARBOOORN...MIIIIICHIIIGAAAAN!!!" I couldn't contain myself. :lol:

It was one of the best shows I've been to, a lot of good friends and good company to make a really shitty part of Detroit feel better than usual.

WE WANT TO WISH A VERY GRIM BIRTHDAY TO EMIIIIIIILYYYY!!!!! :lol:

I laughed so hard at just about everything during their set. As soon as I saw the corpse paint I was laughing. The silly weapons and the big inverted cross were funny too. I bet they all piled into the singers mom's mini van after the show.

That part of Detroit is indeed shitty and gross. Not a big fan of the set up Harpo's has either.

hey! there is nothing wrong with piling into my drummers mom's mini van lol. that was ages ago, aaah memories
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.