Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in three years you will do the exact same, infact everyone will, but anyways ... I'm done with this conversation.

Only because you are better at articulating your thoughts and ideas. I won't deny losing this arguement to you. I won't say it was on the basis of me being wrong, just on the basis of you being better at communicating ideas.

Acting as a citizen within a country is slightly different than merely, for example, being an American. For example, being an American does not induce pride, but rather taking part in the Democratic/capitalist/American/whatever culture/society/system whatever can.

Same with gay pride. Anyone who waves their sexuality in people's face when the people don't want to hear about it is fucking stupid.

Gay pride has nothing to do with being proud that you are gay. It has to do with being proud to have the courage to be openly gay in a predominantly anti-gay culture. The pride comes from having the personal strength to come out to family and friends and to the public in general.

But, you are right that any one who flaunts their sexuality like people care is a big douche.

Gay pride has nothing to do with being proud that you are gay. It has to do with being proud to have the courage to be openly gay in a predominantly anti-gay culture. The pride comes from having the personal strength to come out to family and friends and to the public in general.
Humorous gay bashing aside, I agree with this. Being gay in America must be tough with all the Christians shouting "God hates fags" and such, so it does take courage to stand up for who you are. I am proud (sorry Necuratul :) ) to live in a state that does not discriminate against gays as much.

yeah I'm glad I live in California where pretty much anything is tolerated...well, at least in Southern California. One of the professors at my school dresses like a woman (he's a guy), but he talks in his regular voice and whatnot. I think he teaches Russian History or something...he also works at the campus library

Reaper is a great fucking band. They completely upstaged Municipal Waste a couple of hours ago, the latter of the two being completely unimpressive as a live act. Into Eternity were fucking terrible. Destruction were ridiculously heavy, I didn't expect them to be as good as they were.

Great turnout too. The amount of kids in the crowd outweighed the older people, a bunch of crust punks and others.

The link you provided has a comma where the period should be before .com

Should fix that.

Edit: Upon inspecting the myspace page I discovered that the lead singer was at the same Celtic Frost show I went to in Detroit. I would recognize that Bathory Studded vest anywhere. I was thought it was super rad when I saw it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.