Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humorous gay bashing aside, I agree with this. Being gay in America must be tough with all the Christians shouting "God hates fags" and such, so it does take courage to stand up for who you are. I am proud (sorry Necuratul :) ) to live in a state that does not discriminate against gays as much.
I live in a state where discrimination is rampant, know one's said anything to my face for being an atheist but who knows what people say.:heh: And being gay is very unpopular, I have nothing against gay people and see them as equals and would be a friend with a gay but a lot of people here in Tennessee think like-wise.

I don't have any gay friends or acquaintences. After my band played its first show a few weeks ago, the next day some gay guy emailed the band though our website, asking about me, and giving me his email.:puke: I don't mind gay people, but it's gross when they hit on you.

I don't have any gay friends or acquaintences. After my band played its first show a few weeks ago, the next day some gay guy emailed the band though our website, asking about me, and giving me his email.:puke: I don't mind gay people, but it's gross when they hit on you.
:lol:

The link you provided has a comma where the period should be before .com

Should fix that.

Edit: Upon inspecting the myspace page I discovered that the lead singer was at the same Celtic Frost show I went to in Detroit. I would recognize that Bathory Studded vest anywhere. I was thought it was super rad when I saw it in person.

Then you saw me in my shredded Sarcofago shirt getting down and boogying with Tim to Into the Crypts of Rays. :lol:

He's a nice fellow, so are most of the crusties around here.

Reaper is a great fucking band. They completely upstaged Municipal Waste a couple of hours ago, the latter of the two being completely unimpressive as a live act. Into Eternity were fucking terrible. Destruction were ridiculously heavy, I didn't expect them to be as good as they were.

Great turnout too. The amount of kids in the crowd outweighed the older people, a bunch of crust punks and others.

Destruction do indeed put out live.

Mr. Awesome
webcamtwat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.