Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Joe Pesci is the fucking king!

Actually I disagree. It's pretty bleak to realize that you and everyone else on this planet is not here for a purpose... in essence we are really no more valuable then an extinct animal or a virus or that once you're dead there is no afterlife just an eternity of nothing... that everything we treasure and strive for will one day crumble into nothing. It's pretty bleak to me.

I was going to respond to this but somebody already typed it up for me. Thanks Nec.

I can't accept the idea that it is "bleak" to be aware of the reality of life, as opposed to prescribing to some unfounded notion in order to validate the superiority of the human race. I believe there is no afterlife. I do not believe in souls. I do not believe that we have a "purpose" or that life has any greater meaning to it than what we and others give to it. I can only imagine that this would seem bleak to somebody who is too tied up into the myth of the afterlife that they can no longer accept anything less as appropriate. Me, I'm perfectly content to end my existence with my death.

Both art and brilliance lie in shades of spontaneity, my friend. :p

I'm excited for the new Internet connection I'm getting. Twice as my current speed. :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.