Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed off - it's the classic 'defeated on Age of Empires' anger. I'm so disgusted with myself.

I got owned 1 vs.1 against the computer on Hard mode Arabia.

I always get angry and irritated when this happens, and don't know what to do with myself. I suppose bed's an option, it's 2.22am

Skjebnevette: it was me
ArderaSiempre: uh, why?
Skjebnevette: it was funny
Skjebnevette: and the fact that you actually posted about it made it worth it
ArderaSiempre: Dude I got like 50 messages!!
ArderaSiempre: ughhh
ArderaSiempre: What were you trying to send?
Skjebnevette: I wanted to tell you that I was bored
ArderaSiempre: hahhaah
ArderaSiempre: you're silly

Case closed!

I think money and religion are antitheses and all churches that are based on money should be disbanded.

Damn, I sound like the Greys. :loco:

You have a point.

Everyone is taxed and controlled under the government except them.

Skjebnevette: it was me
ArderaSiempre: uh, why?
Skjebnevette: it was funny
Skjebnevette: and the fact that you actually posted about it made it worth it
ArderaSiempre: Dude I got like 50 messages!!
ArderaSiempre: ughhh
ArderaSiempre: What were you trying to send?
Skjebnevette: I wanted to tell you that I was bored
ArderaSiempre: hahhaah
ArderaSiempre: you're silly

Case closed!

He's a liar. It was actually me sending you a bunch of death threats. Obviously I failed miserably considering you are still alive. :erk: :erk:

It's a quote from a song, you know that Queen song called We Are The Champions. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it, and if you haven't then you've got problems. Now stop making retarded comments about my sig already, this is like the third time you've mentioned it.

onionmagazine_archive_52a.jpg

It's a quote from a song, you know that Queen song called We Are The Champions. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it, and if you haven't then you've got problems. Now stop making retarded comments about my sig already, this is like the third time you've mentioned it.

I was just about to congratulate you on making it much smaller (and thus less obnoxious). It wasn't apparent to me that it was a Queen quote; perhaps if you linked a picture of a dead Indian singer in spandex next to it I would get such an obvious link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.