Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ass exersizes--- Do they really work?

I've been doin them and doin them. And for very little results.

squats will make your ass muscles alot bigger (but in a nice way)

intense squats, lunges, and leg press will all make your ass/upper legs bigger + look great (assuming you eat enough to at least gain some muscle)

those shitty "thigh machines" or whatnot do absolutely nothing, get your ass under that squat rack and let's see some fucking sweat and blood!!!!!!

I started doing arm exercises at the start of the year, and benching shortly after, I seem to progress 5 pound smore each week on benching. I ened up gaining 5 pounds for some reason recently, don't know why, I don't think it's fat because my pants feel the same, I just ended up eating a lot of food when I ate out and usually I end up getting back down to what I was but I didn't, I ended up going 10 pounds up the morning after so I had gained a lot of water weight, I don't look fatter in the mirror either so I'm hoping it's muscle gain. I'm doing 35 pounds on each side of the bar on bench press now. I also do dumbbells on days I don't do bench, but that's the only lifting I do. I do cardio everyday, basically skipping rope for 20 minutes for the past year so I'm hoping I'm burning fat doing this.

squats will make your ass muscles alot bigger (but in a nice way)

intense squats, lunges, and leg press will all make your ass/upper legs bigger + look great (assuming you eat enough to at least gain some muscle)

those shitty "thigh machines" or whatnot do absolutely nothing, get your ass under that squat rack and let's see some fucking sweat and blood!!!!!!

I just do the "dog peeing" excercise, and the "humping the air" excercise for my ass muscles. They do make it reallllllllly sore, but I also get really horny in the proccess. :erk:

Maybe I should try squats. There's no way I could get arroused doing that. Except I really dont' want huge nasty thigh muscles. Just some tonining. And I want my ass to be so firm and round you can bounce a coin off it. :|

I just do the "dog peeing" excercise, and the "humping the air" excercise for my ass muscles. They do make it reallllllllly sore, but I also get really horny in the proccess. :erk:

Maybe I should try squats. There's no way I could get arroused doing that. Except I really dont' want huge nasty thigh muscles. Just some tonining. And I want my ass to be so firm and round you can bounce a coin off it. :|

very intense leg workouts (squats, legpress, etc...) + a decent diet will get you there

don't worry about getting "huge muscles", you basically have to be on massive amounts of steroids for 20 years to ever even come remotely close to looking like one of those female bodybuilders (which will never happen)

very intense leg workouts (squats, legpress, etc...) + a decent diet will get you there

don't worry about getting "huge muscles", you basically have to be on massive amounts of steroids for 20 years to ever even come remotely close to looking like one of those female bodybuilders (which will never happen)
I registered there at bodybulding forum. I'll post here when I post there.:kickass:

I've gained quite a bit from doing those. And by doing two reps and adding five on each time until you can't lift the bar anymore. I'm not sure what those are called though.

Status
Not open for further replies.