Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure you didn't gain it from doing other exercises??

burnouts are largely endurance (high amount of reps and sets with low weight), they don't do much for size or strength from what I have seen (though I could be wrong)

:lol: at getting horny while exercising. The room is the place for horniness, not the gym. :D Who the fuck gets hard exercising anyways?

I've actually heard from a number of sources (besides myself *cough*) that exercising has been known to increase your libido (probably has something to do with increased blood flow and stuff like that)

well exercising has shit loads of benefits from increased stamina to increased confidence (there are way way more) and often times these benefits do help stimulate one's sexual drive

hand gesturing? i guess you could say i would be :cool:

cheers though ... perhaps someone swedish could confirm this is the colloquial way of saying it, and not some mechanised literal translation ..

so you're posting some bullshit stat which may or may not even be accurate as a way of supporting your argument (which isn't even clear at all right now)??

oh jeez, grinder, stop talking so you don't make yourself look even more like a clown :erk:

look, I saw it on an internet Ad on a website, I can't just go there and show you.

besides, this argument is silly. lets stop.

1165130517491xm5.jpg

The European one is missing the part where they spend centuries constantly finding ways to conquer and butcher one another and then being all critical of us when they finally stop for 60 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.