Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't have too many places to go that are close but to go to the UP here would be great as pretty much nothing but nature exists up there :D

Summer camping is good, but spring is alot more mild (temperature wise) and "vibrant" in terms of colors and life springing up. Beautiful season and the perfect antithesis to a shitty winter.

You're correct, I went in the spring about 5 years ago, it was a blast that's for sure. Summer time is just more open for me and my friends most of the time. We do alot of hunting and fishing too is why.

You're correct, I went in the spring about 5 years ago, it was a blast that's for sure. Summer time is just more open for me and my friends most of the time. We do alot of hunting and fishing too is why.

Yeah, summer is certainly easier to do but man nature is so much better in the spring :D I doubt that I'd be able to go camping this summer unless I branch off and add some camping time to my trip to Canada :D So spring break is my only hope.

I say what what. In the butt. I say what what. In the butt. :danceboy:

:lol: :headbang:

I swear, that made my day yesterday and today, I've showed that video even to everyone I know and to everyone I don't. It's fucking brilliant.

:lol:

It wasn't even released anywhere. Its an 'internet video'.
Hate his facial expressions, to be honest. Funny in a way but slightly repelling. :erk:

also I am very good at html and all around genius webmaster and not too shabby at graphics designing

:Smug:

Hhaha I was simply being a tease, don't get so defensive dear.

I got my business cards today! Will scan them for you guys to see because they're beautiful. Also I got the invitations to my BFA thesis show.

Hhaha I was simply being a tease, don't get so defensive dear.

I got my business cards today! Will scan them for you guys to see because they're beautiful. Also I got the invitations to my BFA thesis show.
I was commenting on your seeming lack of html skills, lol

but tbh I am not that good

although I do plan on making a living with an online business

Status
Not open for further replies.