Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually heard from a number of sources (besides myself *cough*) that exercising has been known to increase your libido (probably has something to do with increased blood flow and stuff like that)

Shit then I should take it easy.

My libido is already sort of embarassing. :erk:

1165130517491xm5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Step One:

Watch this video. Towards the end (about 3/4 of the way through) there will be a series of quick cuts. When you see a screaming monkey, pause the video immediately.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/apocalypto/teaser_large.html

Step Two:

Slowly tap the rewind button. Do not hold it down or you will miss it. Soon you will see a hidden message. You will know it when you see it. If not, you did something wrong... Or you're an idiot.

If you have already seen this, don't ruin it.

Step One:

Watch this video. Towards the end (about 3/4 of the way through) there will be a series of quick cuts. When you see a screaming monkey, pause the video immediately.

Step Two:

Slowly tap the rewind button. Do not hold it down or you will miss it. Soon you will see a hidden message. You will know it when you see it. If not, you did something wrong... Or you're an idiot.

:lol:

I love that spring is coming up, because this has been one of the shittiest winters I've experienced in a long time. Too warm + no life outside = boring as fuck.

I want to go camping so bad and spring is perfect for it (especially early spring), I guess I'll take advantage of spring break whenever that comes up, gather a few friends and go camping for a few days in the UP or just take my own personal few days off of school and make my friends do the same so we can go earlier :p.

I love that spring is coming up, because this has been one of the shittiest winters I've experienced in a long time. Too warm + no life outside = boring as fuck.

I want to go camping so bad and spring is perfect for it (especially early spring), I guess I'll take advantage of spring break whenever that comes up, gather a few friends and go camping for a few days in the UP or just take my own personal few days off of school and make my friends do the same so we can go earlier :p.

Yes, camping is awesome. I normally go during the summer though.

Step One:

Step Two:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm hoping to god I go camping this Spring. I'm not sure where I want to go though. I'll probably will be lazy and go upstate NY.

Yeah, I don't have too many places to go that are close but to go to the UP here would be great as pretty much nothing but nature exists up there :D

Yes, camping is awesome. I normally go during the summer though.

Summer camping is good, but spring is alot more mild (temperature wise) and "vibrant" in terms of colors and life springing up. Beautiful season and the perfect antithesis to a shitty winter.

I love the windy weather here, it feels great, Soon I can buy short sleeve shirts and wear shorts and throw football with people outside and things like that, it'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.