Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the good things about you Cody, you never seem to lie. Good for you man. =)

p.s. And if she loves you, she would never laugh at your body.

ender7227 said:
Yeah, and it's easy to find a girl who loves you, and impossible to find one who just wants to fuck, right?
LISTEN PADDYS PROBLEM IS TOO MANY GIRL WANT TO LOVE HIM AND TOO MANY WANT TO FUCK HIM BRUV MIND YOU IT IS A NICE PROBLEM TO HAVE BRUV:D :D :D

Susperia said:
Guthrum: Is there any way you could find out? What if he was poisoned by something that your other dogs could also come in contact with?

You don't use Swiffers do you??

Well, the two big dogs are outside dogs. I don't think he was poisoned, he was getting up there in years just like the other dog. He did have a growth on his leg, but when we took him to the vet they said it was something to do with arthritis and not cancer or anything. If it turns out the vet was wrong, I'm going to be pissed. I hope we find out what it was though. We use Swiffers to clean the wood floor, but the big dogs are always outside. Why do you ask?

EDIT: My parents had to have him cremated. The vet was going to be out until Wednesday.

Susperia said:
That's one of the good things about you Cody, you never seem to lie. Good for you man. =)

p.s. And if she loves you, she would never laugh at your body.

I have a nice body it's just my dick is probably 6,7 inches.

:cry:

Out of all the shit in the world you think I could have a bigger dick. I'm not even going to be able to get a chick off and she's going to cheat on me.

The Greys said:
I have a nice body it's just my dick is probably 6,7 inches.

:cry:

Out of all the shit in the world you think I could have a bigger dick. I'm not even going to be able to get a chick off and she's going to cheat on me.

Please stop the madness :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.