Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanger 18 said:
That is in no way emo. Its too long, and I think that was after a shower or something so his hair cant go dry straight away.
Emo maybe not but metalcore?

Ex-cally-boo said:
919118188_l.jpg
His pic isn't loading for me...

The Greys said:
It looks like he has pubic hairs on his chin or something.

Ex-Cally since you are what 14,15 you probably should keep shaving. If you keep shaving until you are older you will eventually get decent facial hair. I have really light facial hair also.

Whatever it is you've heard, shaving does not make your hair any thicker. If you want thicker hair, you have to either wax or tweeze. That in turn damages and aggravates the hair's follicle, making the hair grow thicker and darker.

All shaving does is cut off the tip of the hair, it's like getting a haircut--- after you get a haircut, your hair doesn't grow in darker or thicker.

Erik you're right, you must have no self esteem. Or else you wouldn't have to constantly try and put other people down to make yourself feel better. =\

What's a soul patch and where is it?

I mean on your face--- because some portions of facial hair are naturally a lot lighter, like the little triangle below your bottom lip is usually lighter.

Q.
Is it true that shaving unwanted body hair makes it grow back thicker?
Nate/ Wisconsin

A.

No. Shaving hair doesn't make it grow back thicker. It also doesn't affect the color or rate of growth. The color, location, thickness and length of hair on your body mainly depend on genetics and hormones.

After you shave body hair, it may feel coarse or "stubbly" for a time as it grows out. During this phase, it may be more noticeable — and may appear darker or thicker. But it's not.

There are many hair removal methods available. These include:

* Shaving
* Waxing
* Tweezing
* Electrolysis
* Lasers
* Prescription creams

See your doctor if you have a sudden increase in facial or body hair. Some medical conditions and medications can cause excess hair growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.