Official Hockey Thread

and since the canucks have vacated, krig is playing ADaD, and gugs is dead, that leaves just me

:erk: the Bluejackets

maybe they'll be better this year? They kinda went on a tear towards the end of the season last year, remember

last post in this thread is from Lizard :cry:

Anyway, the only team in the entire NHL that has more points than Nashville is Anaheim and they've played two more games than the Predators. Yay.

yeah Nashville is good stuff
since the coaching change the blues have only lost 4 times. And they are moving up the standings, just beat LA again yesterday.
with wins over Buffalo, and New Jersey they are 4-0 against eastern con teams

The Eastern Conference SUCKS. Nashville destroyed every team in the conference ON THE ROAD but lost to Buffalo at home :erk:

Anyway, yeah the idea that St Louis, Columbus, and Chicago suck is baloney. Ive seen all three teams three times so far this year and they are always a threat. They just have coaching/managerial/injury problems. Columbus is currently missing Sergei Federov, Rick Nash, and Adam Foote. That's gotta suck.

They lost in a shootout.

Fucking Detroit won though.

Nashville now officially leads the entire NHL with 32 wins and have the league leader in save percentage but have ONE guy going to the All-star game. I love market politics.

Blues beat the Ducks pretty bad the other night hahaha

But Nashville lost to Detroit last night :erk: now only two points behind

Blues are almost playing .500 hockey now; Central division gets such a bad rep but people gotta realize the number of injuries to star players of the bottom three teams - former MVPs, Hart trophy winners, Rocket Richard trophy winners, etc. Columbus has an entire line of all-stars out of action right now.

wwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Blues beat Detroit in OT! that was fucking awesome!
Blues are 13-2-2 in the last 17!

might be going to the game tomorrow night, Nashville is going down!

hahahahahaha I FUCKING HATE DETROIT
btw, best games I've been to this year have all been against the Blues

wow, this thread gets alot of traffic. Anyway, we just SHUT OUT the fucking sharks (I fucking hate the sharks as much as I hate Dee-troit) and I'm sure we'll beat up on the Blues tomorrow night, eh Gridlock?
Fact: Mike Grier is a bitch

haha I almost said "my pals" but thought it was over the top. Perhaps that pussy will get suspended for cross-checking Vitaly Vishnevski's head over and over while Vitaly was on his knees. If only Hordichuck was playing tonight, that bitch would have a few less teeth.
And yeah, the Blues are doing well. I cheer for them except when they play the Preds of course.

Also, haha @ Ron Wilson's excuse that they were victimized by the weather in St Louis the night before. What a queer. Dude never owns up to anything.