Official Hockey Thread

"wierd" as in "kinda obvious". looks as if someone was just trying to fill some space in a paper. so they're saying that special teams with a high PP percentage and a high PK percentage are doing well? hmmm. i guess it's safe to assume that a team that scores more goals than their opponent is winning.

i don't follow hockey, but watched the beating of the Rangers tonight in a bar ...

wtf? ... the Rangers have a moolie goalie ??? a goalie ??? ... who signed that contract? :lol:

the blues are being sold, like you predicted, krigloch. heres to about 10 years of rebuilding after 25 consecutive post season appearances. wtf happened?!

lol, the predators are trying to see how many games they can lose from here until the end of the regular season. unfortunately they have like 10 against st louis, c-bus, and chicago. it's going to be tough

yeah, he was good when i saw him. he came up from the minors no? he's good so theyll probably trade him ;)

lol @ when the wings go down in the first round of the playoffs. theyll probably play the kings. the kings will win in 7

yeah, they're 4th in the east and actually have a better record than the rangers, but since the rangers are leading a division, they're behind them in the standings

they're sliding right now though, lost 6 in a row I think; they have 93 pts