Official Hockey Thread

so the preds *certain* beatdown of the mighty red wings gets postponed simply because a guy's heart stops? lame. if my heart stopped, id wait until i got defibrillated and get back on the ice. maybe fight somebody.

yeah, its thoroughly embarassing. when will someone get fired. i mean, every post game review has quotes like, "we just made alot of mistakes", "we just didnt want to win and the other team did".
i genuinely feel sorry for federov. imagine the depression. "here, finish your career with one of the worst teams ever".
i anxiously await the return of rick nash.

How could you feel badly for Federov? The guy was a top player for 10+ years, is a millionaire several times over, has banged more hot supermodel ass than you or I have ever seen, and then left Detroit high & dry to go play for more money in Anaheim. He started just coasting and not caring about the game at all, he shows up for roughly 50% of the season, and has always been a pain in the ass for teammates who have to defend his selfish style of play.

A great player? Sure. But he's reaped what he's sowed here. Let him deal with Columbus.

didnt know that about federov because ive always hated him. so, naturally, i avoided any press about him.

to quote an arrogant worms song called "Me Like Hockey"

ME LIKE SERGEI FEDEROV!! ME LIKE HIM MORE IF HEAD WERE OFF! HA. HA. HA.

It's all done like a caveman (canadian hockey fan).

blues versus blue jackets on saturday! wooooooot! wish i could get this on cable or something.
meh, seriously. anyone going to a game this weekend? i might go see the preds beat the stars. we might stop at bed bath and beyond. i dont know. i dont know if we'll have enough time.

jhd-nhl-flyers.jpg

That is all.

liz, what happens in that vid (dial-up)? does the one guy throw off his gloves and then fall down?