Ok so lets talk NHL Playoffs

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Whos gonna take it this year?

With 121 wins in the regular season the Caps are the team to beat. Detroit in my opinion could choke on a cock for all I care.

The 'guins got a decent shot if the team leaders step up if not then then Senators will walk all over them

But i have a feeling this years big surprise going deep in the playoffs is gonna be Colorado. If Sedin can keep playing strong Vancouver has got a legit shot at the final as well. I think Colorado vs Vancouver could be the series of the playoffs!

Boston I don't think has a chance nor to the Sharks. both teams always choke last minute. Jersey can DIAF (I am a ranger fan so this is a give in)..lol

Phily and the Sabers I say will make it to round 2 or 3 play one another then either or will lose out in the final round.

Any predictions?

You all know who I'm rooting for :cool:

Caps_04_w.jpg

Caps11_1.JPG

Already have 3 tickets for playoff games, and somehow I am planning on sneaking into Ovechkin's house when he throws that big Stanley Cup party. You know he will!!

I haven't followed hockey since I left the states, but the little I've seen of Ovechkin has been fucking impressive.

I was a Flyers fan since birth, but since I don't really care anymore, I hope the Devils do well because my brother is a die-hard and it would mean a lot to him.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Dont get me wrong the kid is an AMAZING hockey player, and I love watching him play. He reminds me a lot of the way Lindross played in the 80s honestly. But the chicks just need to shut up about his ugly ass already ...lol As for him being the next Howe or Gretzky I dunno ... kids good but not THAT good. Keep in mind they said the same thing about Jager in 90s and look at him now

I am impressed with the kid and yes the caps are the shit right now. they impressed the shit out of me all season. Hopefully they can last this year. Ovechkin has been running full steam all season. If he can keep it up more power to them! If not they can fall pretty damn hard. All I know is right now the kids got a HUGE target on his back!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Dont get me wrong the kid is an AMAZING hockey player, and I love watching him play. He reminds me a lot of the way Lindross played in the 80s honestly. But the chicks just need to shut up about his ugly ass already ...lol As for him being the next Howe or Gretzky I dunno ... kids good but not THAT good. Keep in mind they said the same thing about Jager in 90s and look at him now

Lindros didn't play in the 80s dun.