Old, but for those who don't know...

I'm not jumping on Dodens side here because well, I don't take sides. But neither of you have any room to talk. Just because you acknowledge that fact that you are being an asshole most of the time vihris doesn't make you any less of an asshole, nor does it solve the problem at hand. It's like saying, "With all do respect, your sister is a whore."

I'm not saying this to start yet another flame-fest, but you two need to wake the hell up and realize that it's not just Dodens (even though I understand when he is joking and/or being serious, same goes for cythraul even though it took me a while), there are a lot of people around here who need to change their attitude and communication skills.

edit: I'm sure neither of you care what I have to say, which is fine, but know this; I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Good post. I personally don't care if anyone changes, but if you guys wanna dish it out, don't start crying when it is served to you.

I'm not jumping on Dodens side here because well, I don't take sides. But neither of you have any room to talk. Just because you acknowledge that fact that you are being an asshole most of the time vihris doesn't make you any less of an asshole, nor does it solve the problem at hand. It's like saying, "With all do respect, your sister is a whore."

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not suggesting that any insult is fine as long as you're willing to take it back, or that no insult is ever acceptable. It's just that occasionally we cross the line, and we need to be willing to acknowledge that in order to diffuse hard feelings. That's what I'm calling Dodens out on basically.

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not suggesting that any insult is fine as long as you're willing to take it back, or that no insult is ever acceptable. It's just that occasionally we cross the line, and we need to be willing to acknowledge that in order to diffuse hard feelings. That's what I'm calling Dodens out on basically.

k