Opeth in the mainstream

loebs

Oct 27, 2002
nj
http
I went to lollapoloza recently to see Audioslave and Janes Addiction and woar my opeth shirt and shockingly had like 10 people come up to me telling me awsome shirt, even some guy who posts on this message board. Some of which also saw em at irving plaza last weeks back. Glad to see that the non underground knows about em and hope they get more bigger then they are now for they truly deserve fans from all over

i dont get u tool followers if u are one, but anyway tool is just as big, they all play arenas and sell em out, infact tool sells the fastest and ocasionaly gets 2 nights at a place

This sounds so cool. Hehe, Tool is much more popular. Tool was the 6th most popular rock band last summer in according to Rolling Stone's website.

But Tool suck?? :)

Although the same thing happened me about 3 weeks ago. Strolling up the road, minding my own business (wearing a MAYH shirt) when a taxi pulls up beside me, a guy comes out and starts shouting "where did you get that shirt???". I said "Internet". He said "SH*T!!!!!!!!", jumped back into his taxi and drove off.....very strange

Spod2508 said:
But Tool suck?? :)

Although the same thing happened me about 3 weeks ago. Strolling up the road, minding my own business (wearing a MAYH shirt) when a taxi pulls up beside me, a guy comes out and starts shouting "where did you get that shirt???". I said "Internet". He said "SH*T!!!!!!!!", jumped back into his taxi and drove off.....very strange

:tickled:

AHAHAHA!

loebs said:
I went to lollapoloza recently to see Audioslave and Janes Addiction and woar my opeth shirt and shockingly had like 10 people come up to me telling me awsome shirt, even some guy who posts on this message board. Some of which also saw em at irving plaza last weeks back. Glad to see that the non underground knows about em and hope they get more bigger then they are now for they truly deserve fans from all over
dude i am from jersey too. where you from there? i also heard the bands at lollapalooza put on a good show.

man, this is the first thread ive seen in a while where everyone is getting along! :lol: anyways, i was drivin out of my neighborhood one day and these little skateboarder kids stopped my car and asked me if they could bum a ride to some near by church so they could skate there. i said sure, and they jumped in. i was playing my arch enemy cd in the car, and they were like, "sweet dude, you like some kick ass music, ever heard of this band called opeth?" i was stunned, i thought me and my friends were the only fuckin people in my town who knew them. im glad to know people are discovering them!