Palin: Iraq war a "task from God"

You could just round up the decent folks and sail back over here. Let the rest of the country burn. It's not really yours anyway, and you as a defined and recognised term is still in its infancy.

I'll throw a party! :)

"I can do my job there in developing our natural resources and doing things like getting the roads paved and making sure our troopers have their cop cars and their uniforms and their guns, and making sure our public schools are funded," she added. "But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God."

I can name at least one thing you DON'T need on that short list if the hearts of the Alaskan people were with God.

Lord Foul said:
I'm just crossing my fingers that the name Aurora Borealis isn't already taken.

Sad face.

Also, for the republican's here...Your nominee is a backstabbing, lying, money grabbing prick. The first two I know for sure, but if you need the 3rd one backed up just look at their spending on negative advertisements and the "smear" campaign.

At least it is possible to forgive and forget in this world (Much to your forseen disapproval :cool:).

I dunno, perhaps I read "Obamail" newsletters too much but considering McCain had close to (If not over) 100 million to spend, all gained through lobbyists and federal payout, while Barack managed to raise over 50 million through donations ONLY, that's pretty indicative of support, especially since it's only 2 million people that have donated. I guess it's just intuition talking, but my heart is in the right place so my intuition should be ok, all things considered.

Interestingly, Clinton raised way more than McCain has to date, which would seem to indicate that Democratic supporters are donating at a much higher rate and amount than Republican supporters.

You could just round up the decent folks and sail back over here. Let the rest of the country burn. It's not really yours anyway, and you as a defined and recognised term is still in its infancy.

You people just never give up do you? :p

Still can't get over the fact that the US was the end of the British Empire, huh? Well, that's ok. We love you anyway and we'll start to spell our words the Queen's way if that makes you happy, :lol:

Oh, how the scholars get pissy on that island when speaking of the US...fine...you can have your friggin' tea back.

Yeeeeah but we can just say that the US would have never been populated by us English speaking whities if it wasn't for us. :p You guys could have ended up being Spanish, and you know that would suck.

Yeeeeah but we can just say that the US would have never been populated by us English speaking whities if it wasn't for us. :p You guys could have ended up being Spanish, and you know that would suck.

Hahaha TOO LATE!!!! Have you ever been to Texas? :lol:

Now derek, if I recall correctly the majority party in the Scottish parliament supports independence. It would seem you might be the one sailing over here. :p

I'd find great difficulty knowing where to go, being that different parts of my family have their roots in Ireland, Sussex, Saxony, and Poland.

Fuck it, I guess Scotland is close enough to in between. :p

Care to posit a theory?

Desperation perhaps?

Dems have been conditioned to pay into the Tax game, and therefore give readily. To support a theory, Reps side with business and keep profits.
I worked at one place some time ago and we had one guy that worried about being laid off due to the current republican administration and how the corporation was in bed with the system...yet, when the United Way envelope came through, he signed off on a large paycheck % going towards this parasitic and revenue skimming organization, even knowing admin costs are priority.

...I put faith in no one and believe we make our own situations.