Palin: Iraq war a "task from God"

I just hate her. That's all I can say, so much bullshit about her.

And did you hear that McCain picked her because of some blogger(by god how I hate that fucking word too, here like 30 times in every newscast these days) been raving about her for like a year and a half? jeeezus christ

And did you hear that McCain picked her because of some blogger(by god how I hate that fucking word too, here like 30 times in every newscast these days) been raving about her for like a year and a half? jeeezus christ

Yes! Heard that.

with all honesty though, and as much as I fucking hate this woman,
The republicans got what they needed... an attack dog.

I just hate her. That's all I can say, so much bullshit about her.

Sounds like bullshit to me.
with all honesty though, and as much as I fucking hate this woman,
The republicans got what they needed... an attack dog.

Imagine her as president :lol: it will make Bush look like Lincoln.:lol:

Yeah, when it comes to politics every country is acting dumb...

I'm actually pretty proud of the post-war politics in Holland until about a decade ago. The whole build-up after the war was a true success, under left wing ánd right wing. But now things have dulled. I'm afraid we need bad things to happen to realize we need to stick together

Saying he chose her because of the guy's blog is definitely a stretch, it just so happens he has been supporting her with his "PALIN FOR VP" blog since shortly after she was elected governor.

Plus, McCain doesn't use the internet
eng101.gif

So, McCain's speech was a bit flay, ay?

Terribly ineffectual and wearisome. Starting off with his life story again was just too much. In addition, grandiose speeches are not his forte.

it's not. McCain credits the kid(s) that run the blog with showing her to him. The guy who ran the blog was on Colbert or Daily Show last night, I forget which

He's just trying to sound hip, and more in touch with the younger generation...

'OH I KNOW WHAT A BLOG IS AND I READ THEM TOO!!!11!1!'

His speech bored me. I changed it to Law and Order. Better acting and slightly less predictable.

Woah did McCain look especially old and feeble during that speech. Towards the end it all got a little desperate. It was evident he was trying to come out with a rhetorical flourish but just couldn't find any eloquence in him at all, and what did came out sounded like an old person talking about ipods - awkward.