Palin: Iraq war a "task from God"

Watched the first part of the interview, and as much as I laugh at Bill O'Reilly's antics and stupidity, Eric's actually got a point. He's actually acting like a human being for once.

Could be that Obama's probably going to win the election and it's never good to piss off a possible future president.

The 8 minute mark shows why Obama gets it. The fact of the matter is that the rich can't sit idly by and watch the rest of the population go into poverty, even if it's not completely fair to them. The American elite are shaking in their boots because they're afraid of paying more taxes, and they realize that they're gonna have to buy one less Ferrari a year so some families can have health care and that's all there is to it.

It's a democracy, and that doesn't mean that everyone's going to be happy. The elite have been making money hand over fist for the past 20+ years while the rest of the population has been eating hand to mouth. It's not fair to the rich in some ways but they can suck it up...

The US is now in a state of, "It's your problem, not mine, so fuck off", and it's time for the little guy to catch a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8 minute mark shows why Obama gets it. The fact of the matter is that the rich can't sit idly by and watch the rest of the population go into poverty, even if it's not completely fair to them. The American elite are shaking in their boots because they're afraid of paying more taxes, and they realize that they're gonna have to buy one less Ferrari a year so some families can have health care and that's all there is to it.

It's a democracy, and that doesn't mean that everyone's going to be happy. The elite have been making money hand over fist for the past 20+ years while the rest of the population has been eating hand to mouth. It's not fair to the rich in some ways but they can suck it up...

The US is now in a state of, "It's your problem, not mine, so fuck off", and it's time for the little guy to catch a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLfYQqxp884

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Fuck Bill O'Reilly. Are you even serious that he is unbaised, Eric? He cuts off his guest like an arrogant bitch and belittles his guest by calling them morons or calling their ideas wackey.

kinda like the guys from the cob-ot boards? you know the ones... shred, swabs, heartless... you :lol:

The Man they call Jayne!

Oh, He robbed from the rich
and he gave to the poor.
Stood up to the man
and he gave him what for.
Our love for him now
ain't hard to explain.
The hero of Canton
the man they call Jayne.

Our Jayne saw the mudders' backs breakin'.
He saw the mudders' lament.
And he saw the Magistrate takin'
every dollar and leavin' five cents.
So he said: "You can't do that to my people."
said "You can't crush them under your heel."
So Jayne strapped on his hat
and in 5 seconds flat
stole everythin' Boss Higgins had to steal.

Oh, He robbed from the rich
and he gave to the poor.
Stood up to the man
Our love for him now
ain't hard to explain.
The hero of Canton
the man they call Jayne.

Now here is what separates heroes
from common folk like you and I.
The man they call Jayne
he turned 'round his plane
and let that money hit sky.

He dropped it onto our houses
he dropped it into our yards.
The man they called Jayne
he stole away our pain
and headed out for the stars!

(Here we go!)

He robbed from the rich
and he gave to the poor.
Stood up to the man
Our love for him now
ain't hard to explain.
The hero of Canton
the man they call Jayne...

It's bizarre isn't it? The monarchy is archaic, and for the most part just for show. When you remove the romance and partisan Queen-lovers, it's quite obvious we don't need the bastards!

I expect Biden to follow, and I expect Palin to hit the show as well. O'Reilly wants her on the show... if McCain's campaign doesn't put her on, then, yeah, I'll have a big problem with that. She needs to do those kind of interviews, well, interviews PERIOD, before I fully accept her, as well as many.

And if anyone is going to get shit straight with her, it's O'Rielly.

What the hell do you mean by that? You said you're voting for McCain, you ARE accepting her.

It's bizarre isn't it? The monarchy is archaic, and for the most part just for show. When you remove the romance and partisan Queen-lovers, it's quite obvious we don't need the bastards!

Well, the queen here has the uberimportant responsibility to put her autograph under things and to "chose" the formator of the cabinet, who basically doesn't do anything at all :p

Edit: the farmator is recommended to the queen, and I think it never occurred that the queen didn't chose the person who got recommended.