people here like to over rate things

Who cares if the album is overrated or not? Unless YOU let it impact on how YOU perceive the album and what YOU get out of it.

You could draw a parallell to bands being called sellouts like Dimmu Borgir for instance. Some people just can't get over that they are not considered to be "true black metal", so they will not listen to them.

Make up your own minds.

This is not a flame of the original poster.

Bloodbath is good old-school death. No masterpiece though. BUT i will say mikaels the best growler i know of, and his viuce alone really adds something to the music, which is fairly standard.

oh and Delieverance is great, i've not fully grasped it yet though.

Originally posted by pac1288
:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This coming from a pussyboy-idiot like yourself?:lol: :lol:

Come on give me a break, Obviously you are a fool and you continue to display this, just like the rest of your little buddies that share the same mentality as yourself.

Please enough whining eh. :lol: :lol:

:cool:

Whining? When did I start whining? I simply agreed with the oringinal poster. Am I a fool for agreeing with someone? By that rationale, you and the rest of the "Opeth Fan (boy) Club" are fools seeing how you share the same mentality.

Please save yourself the embarrasment of looking like vag again.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Whining? When did I start whining? I simply agreed with the oringinal poster. Am I a fool for agreeing with someone? By that rationale, you and the rest of the "Opeth Fan (boy) Club" are fools seeing how you share the same mentality.

Please save yourself the embarrasment of looking like vag again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry?:lol:

Nice try my good friend with your poor response.:lol:

You continue to demenstrate to all of us that you are a true idiot, like always.

What is it with individuals like your self that you persist to misconceive everthing. Did I somewhere along the line indicate that I was offended because you agreed with your buddy...I think not... The initial reason why I responded the way that I did was due to your comment which stated that people are "dumb asses." I mean lets just face it, you were referring to the respondents of this thread, you see now idiot:lol: do you understand now:lol:

Just face it your a whiner. And this is what I label you people. Thats why I called you a whiner. Someone mentions Opeth or states something positive in regards to them and you start to whine, all you do is whine, same goes with the others that tend to respond like yourself when it comes to this subject(Opeth) It really is funny. Its just immaturity on your behalf, and the funny thing is that all you guys that tend to behave like yourself when somebody comments somthing positive about the band, are all idiots compared/unlike the others that play the game in clean manner. What makes you believe that what you imply is correct? just because somebody has there own opinion thats wrong due to there optimism in regards to the band? Thats pretty stupid if you think about it. :lol:

Well I guess this is just the way it is with people like yourself, it really is to bad that your mentality makes you believe what your saying is right and everbody else that is just making an opinion is wrong with the exception of your opinions, which you think are ethicly correct. :lol: Like I mentioned in the past: this is the Opeth board thats why people talk about them, after a while members start to not know what else to talk about, so they start to create threads about the Opeth band mambers themselves, why do they do this? Its an Opeth board, and due to the high frequency of members that are here the sujects on Opeth do run out reletively fast, do you kind of get it now? :lol:

I guess its entertaining though watching you people behave in such a way, in your little fantasy were you believe that your right and EVERYBODY else is wrong :lol: Please continue on like this so I could just sit back and have a good laugh every now and then :lol:

Wow, you continue to amaze me with your ignorance. What you just said in your rambling and constant overuse of laughing smilies is this: If anyone doesn't kiss Opeth's ass and disagrees with the Fan (boy) Club, they are a whiner. Well, if having a mind of my own and not being afraid to state my thoughts makes me a whiner, then a whiner I gladly am.

You high or something? Your argument would look slightly more convincing if you weren't laughing all the time ;).

Wow, you continue to amaze me with your ignorance. What you just said in your rambling and constant overuse of laughing smilies is this: If anyone doesn't kiss Opeth's ass and disagrees with the Fan (boy) Club, they are a whiner. Well, if having a mind of my own and not being afraid to state my thoughts makes me a whiner, then a whiner I gladly am.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like your getting offended my friend, thats okay though I understand if you feel this way.

By the way what you said was very typical, its just what I expected from someone like yourself:lol:

I guees, let the lost be lost, as this is very apparent with you, I honestly don't care if you hate Opeth or every other band on this planet, its the fact that you choose to critisise forum members here that are on the Opeth board that are open on how they feel, I see nothing wrong with it. If I was on another band forum I would behave the same exact way, not just here. Get it whiner-boy:lol:

Originally posted by Interesti
You high or something? Your argument would look slightly more convincing if you weren't laughing all the time ;).

I'm just a naturally happy kind of person, plus can you blame me? I just can't help it with these type of people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like your getting offended my friend, thats okay though I understand if you feel this way.

By the way what you said was very typical, its just what I expected from someone like yourself:lol:

I guees, let the lost be lost, as this is very apparent with you, I honestly don't care if you hate Opeth or every other band on this planet, its the fact that you choose to critisise forum members here that are on the Opeth board that are open on how they feel, I see nothing wrong with it. If I was on another band forum I would behave the same exact way, not just here. Get it whiner-boy:lol:

You really don't have a clue do you? Offended? Hardly. After all, we are simply made up names to eachother, right? And posting at UM is simply a way to pass dead time at work.

So what I said was typical? Well, I expected your "typical" response, when in actuality you probably had no idea what i was thinking. But hey, if it makes you feel smarter, then have at it.

I never said I hated opeth. Not once have I ever said that. Yes, i may criticize some forum members, I admit it. But from some of the utter shit they say, I don't think anyone (other than the like-minded sheep) will disgree with me.

PS- It seems you are the one whining seeing how you can't take criticism. Later. Damn I'm good :cool:

I like Opeth's new album and all, but I can see the obvious point the starter of this thread has. And I don't see how Dreamlord was whining in any way, just stating his/her opinion on a board based on... stating opinions. Pac seems to be picking a fight here for no reason and looks like an idiot with all the smiley babbling posts.

C'mon pac. Out with it. Lets see some more laughing smilies

I was expecting this comment from you sooner or later, I was gonna say something to "shield" me from such a comment but I have to be totally honest with you: your arguments are not very great and I wanted to give you a feeling of glory, so you could rejoice and feel like your something. So I let it happen, so enjoy my good friend.

Please tell us about this feeling of glory one it tapers down and tell us how it felt.:lol:

I was expecting this comment from you sooner or later, I was gonna say something to "shield" me from such a comment but I have to be totally honest with you: your arguments are not very great and I wanted to give you a feeling of glory, so you could rejoice and feel like your something. So I let it happen, so enjoy my good friend.

Please tell us about this feeling of glory one it tapers down and tell us how it felt.:lol:

This has got to be the biggest cop-out ever. You let it happen? Horseshit. Like Cynical Bastard said, you felt like starting an argument on absolutely no grounds. This was a thread started about one person's opinion, and I agreed with him. Then you started whining about nothing (and posting numerous dumb laughing smilies). Better luck next time. :cool:

Originally posted by Cynical Bastard
Dude, you haven't made any arguments; what are you talking about? All you've done is babble and treat him like a simpleton.

Careful, or you'll be called a whiner or some other inane non-witty name

Originally posted by Cynical Bastard
Dude, you haven't made any arguments; what are you talking about? All you've done is babble and treat him like a simpleton.

Ahhh..how cute Cynical Bastard is teaming up with Dreamlord, how nice, Dreamlord needs this extra hand anyways.

Please continue on, help Dreamlord.:)

Oh yeah about your arguement comment: Do you know the definition of this or not, when somebody disagrees with somebody and expresses it and it converts into a discussion thats an arguement.;)