people here like to over rate things

Originally posted by pac1288
Ahhh..how cute Cynical Bastard is teaming up with Dreamlord, how nice, Dreamlord needs this extra hand anyways.

Please continue on, help Dreamlord.:)

No problem...: you are a dumb ass.

how old are you?

This is getting silly.

I can see the point that ectoplasma is making, and people do go overboard with the praise sometimes.

Pac, I'd stop if I were you. No offence :)

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Whining? When did I start whining? I simply agreed with the oringinal poster. Am I a fool for agreeing with someone? By that rationale, you and the rest of the "Opeth Fan (boy) Club" are fools seeing how you share the same mentality.

Please save yourself the embarrasment of looking like vag again.

every post you ever write is just whining and flaming. you can sit on a fat dick.....twice......sidewards...

Originally posted by Duende
Akerfelt is not the only popular person on that sideproject so i don't see the point

But the popularity of Opeth greatly exceeds the popularity of Katatonia or Swanö and his projects. Sure they rack in some extra sales too but let's face it. Bloodbath would never have been signed by Century Media even if they'd sound exactly the same but didn't have the big names playing in it. Century Media saw a chance to earn some extra bucks and jumped for it.