Power Metal is not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the vocals in power metal is what turns me off, I mean fuck its not the 1980s anymore.

Edguy
Therion
Sonata Arctica

What? Therion aren't Power Metal...

edit: And just because something's been around for a while does'nt make it bad. Death vocals have been around since the 80's too remember. Hell, metal itself was conceived in the 80s. And singing...well.....that's about as old as the human race itself. Your argument isn't very strong.

And "clean high vocals" that you're referring to, is it falsettos you're talking about?

I love power metal.

And I love it when I'm with a man who loves power metal. ;)

yup,lemme find some tour dates,you're Colorado,right?

10/6/2007 Bluebird Theater 3317 E Colfax Ave.
Denver CO

are you anywhere near that?

yeah, i know where that is. sadly, i'll be in qatar when that comes through. oh well. they will tour again
~gR~

What? Therion aren't Power Metal...

edit: And just because something's been around for a while does'nt make it bad. Death vocals have been around since the 80's too remember. Hell, metal itself was conceived in the 80s. And singing...well.....that's about as old as the human race itself. Your argument isn't very strong.

And "clean high vocals" that you're referring to, is it falsettos you're talking about?

why would you try to reason with somebody as dense as disarmoni??

And just because something's been around for a while does'nt make it bad. Death vocals have been around since the 80's too remember. Hell, metal itself was conceived in the 80s. And singing...well.....that's about as old as the human race itself. Your argument isn't very strong.

Agree with most of this, but metal has been around since the 70's, but I guess you could say that it didn't "really" come about until the 80's.

Dragonforce is gay... no really, one of their guitarists (I think it's the Asian guy) is gay.

No serious metalhead thinks Dio is gay though, you've got it all wrong. Serious metalheads think Dio is god.

Dragonforce is gay... no really, one of their guitarists (I think it's the Asian guy) is gay.

No serious metalhead thinks Dio is gay though, you've got it all wrong. Serious metalheads think Dio is god.

Wrong. Although do gay men like to chase girls around at shows,and attempt to touch me boobers?

Did Rob Halford not ride out on a bike or pose on one with a leather bitchwoman behind him at times? It could be a cover-up conspiracy, or perhaps he's bi, but I refuse to believe everyone in Dragonforce is straight. :p

Did Rob Halford not ride out on a bike or pose on one with a leather bitchwoman behind him at times? It could be a cover-up conspiracy, or perhaps he's bi, but I refuse to believe everyone in Dragonforce is straight. :p

I guess you may be correct. But Vadim Pruzhanov is quite the flirty type:loco:

Well then maybe the other guitarist is the gay one. Have you seen the picture of them advertising some strings or some shit in Guitar World? The guy jumping the air is striking a pretty gay pose, and he even has one of those Hot Topic studded belts, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.