Races

Fenrisúlfr;8096787 said:
Last I checked, 'more prone to violent crime' constitutes 'bad'.

yes
the black culture is all about violence (watch the documentaries on the A&E channel) and glorifying violence, and teaching that cops are bad, and that talking to the cops is bad, just look at the situation of Biggie Smalls getting killed, i guarantee you that just about everybody that heard that gunshot saw the face of the killer, but no one's gonna come foward and tell the cops who did it because they know that the police figure out who biggie's killer was, the person that "snitched" will be killed

No. It's as feasible and as necessary as the previous case. You simply want to pick and choose. American blacks are running on an average of 30% white dna. Why stop now, why not mix all the way? That would be the ultimate proof of nationality.

you add up all the american people that are labeled as "black" on their birth certs, social security cards, driver's licences, prison ID cards, and the number is only 14% of the American population, that's 14 out of a hundred, 7 out of 50, 3 1/2 out of 25, and that number will never be greater than that because of all those slutty white girls that only sleep with black guys and the slutty black guys that only sleep with white girls and all those babies that those couples produce, eventually you're gonna get to the point where the mullattos outnumber the full-blooded blacks, only then will racism end, and the interbreeding looks good on paper, the problem in the states is that the cultures don't blend together when the interbreeding happens, you end up with people like Barak Obama, Mariah Carey, Tyra Banks, Condelleeza Rice, Collin Powell, where we know they're part white, but they're "identified" as being "black", where we call them "black" even though they "act white", and then the flipside, where you get the ghettoville gangsta thugs raised with black half-siblings, black cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, where they think that they're "high yellow" because they even know that they're half-white untill after they've already dropped out of highschool to become "gangbangers" making their money slinging dope, being "pimps and bitches" and killing people
interbreeding "all the way" as you put it wouldn't be feasable, no matter how much we try to blend cultures, there will always be ghettoville, preptown, and red-neck-hick-ville, so i say stop the inter-breeding and let all the gun-toting ghettoville gangsta thugs shoot each other untill they're all dead and the white culture can live with lower violent crime rates

Fenrisúlfr;8096787 said:
Last I checked, 'more prone to violent crime' constitutes 'bad'.

obviously the violent people should kill other violent people, instead of slaughtering non-violent people
race-mixing leads to non-violent people getting their asses killed
there are still a few small towns still left in america, where a white man can go to highschool, have kids, live long enough to watch his grandkids have kids, go to a trade school, make enough money for his family to live comfortably, and die with his kids getting a little inheiritence, and die at the age of 112 without ever seeing a black person face-to-face
now imagine a city where a black person could do the exact same thing, where he never sees a white person in his entire life, if one were to try to artificially construct a world like this using the blacks that are now in Europe, it would be fine, but if you were to use the blacks that are now in America, you'd end up with a country of non-stop violence that would continue untill the entire population was dead

yes
the black culture is all about violence (watch the documentaries on the A&E channel) and glorifying violence, and teaching that cops are bad, and that talking to the cops is bad, just look at the situation of Biggie Smalls getting killed, i guarantee you that just about everybody that heard that gunshot saw the face of the killer, but no one's gonna come foward and tell the cops who did it because they know that the police figure out who biggie's killer was, the person that "snitched" will be killed

URBAN Culture. Not black culture. Italians also behave similarly - Remember the mafia? Omerta?

you add up all the american people that are labeled as "black" on their birth certs, social security cards, driver's licences, prison ID cards, and the number is only 14% of the American population, that's 14 out of a hundred, 7 out of 50, 3 1/2 out of 25, and that number will never be greater than that because of all those slutty white girls that only sleep with black guys and the slutty black guys that only sleep with white girls and all those babies that those couples produce, eventually you're gonna get to the point where the mullattos outnumber the full-blooded blacks, only then will racism end, and the interbreeding looks good on paper, the problem in the states is that the cultures don't blend together when the interbreeding happens, you end up with people like Barak Obama, Mariah Carey, Tyra Banks, Condelleeza Rice, Collin Powell, where we know they're part white, but they're "identified" as being "black", where we call them "black" even though they "act white", and then the flipside, where you get the ghettoville gangsta thugs raised with black half-siblings, black cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, where they think that they're "high yellow" because they even know that they're half-white untill after they've already dropped out of highschool to become "gangbangers" making their money slinging dope, being "pimps and bitches" and killing people
interbreeding "all the way" as you put it wouldn't be feasable, no matter how much we try to blend cultures, there will always be ghettoville, preptown, and red-neck-hick-ville, so i say stop the inter-breeding and let all the gun-toting ghettoville gangsta thugs shoot each other untill they're all dead and the white culture can live with lower violent crime rates

One small thing - The root of all this is in racism. The lack of acceptance for mixed-race children is rooted in America's racist past. Some years ago even Irish were branded with the "violent, less civilised" brush.

As you say - red-neck hickville. According to your argument, people should also be stopped from inter-breeding with these "redneck hicks" (who incidentally are also white, so where does this assumption of "less violent whites" come in from?

If all blacks were to disappear from the US by some miracle, all that will happpen is that a new set of criminals, equally violent in their culture will spring up.

IF the US after slavery had absorbed black people into mainstream society, instead of locking them in the back ghettos, denying them quality education and economical opportunities and disenfranchising them for another two centuries, there is a possibility this problem will not be there.

As it is, you're probably right. I have looked around the urban culture of the US, and they have developed a culture as aggressive as the southern supremacists of the 1920s. Interbreeding is not enough - re-education and re-ideolisation on a massive scale is needed to get out of this morass.

obviously the violent people should kill other violent people, instead of slaughtering non-violent people
race-mixing leads to non-violent people getting their asses killed
there are still a few small towns still left in america, where a white man can go to highschool, have kids, live long enough to watch his grandkids have kids, go to a trade school, make enough money for his family to live comfortably, and die with his kids getting a little inheiritence, and die at the age of 112 without ever seeing a black person face-to-face
now imagine a city where a black person could do the exact same thing, where he never sees a white person in his entire life, if one were to try to artificially construct a world like this using the blacks that are now in Europe, it would be fine, but if you were to use the blacks that are now in America, you'd end up with a country of non-stop violence that would continue untill the entire population was dead

This doesn't even make sense. Are you implying that EVERY black person in the US is violent? I have met QUALITY black americans here in the UK, at work and in other environments. They are not all violent prone people like you love to paint things. Loads of quality black american people are out there.

And I bet you even your old man who "lives to be 112" could as well get gunned down by some white fella across the street who was having a bad day. We all know this happens as well.

Edit:
This doesn't even make an iota of sense - "race mixing leads to non violent people getting their asses killed". How do you figuree this out? How ever did you come to this conclusion? How do my two mixed race cousins translate to non-violent people getting killed?

There is a culture of violence amongst the urban blacks. It's a huge problem and it needs to be dealt with. Classifying violence with a race is rather simple - 50+ years ago, it was whites doing all the violent crime.

could you elaborate on the difference plz
near as i can tell, there isn't really much of one in the context of this thread

Of course there is. Every culture develops habits, routines and procedures to keep the populace in check, and preserve people. These can be as simple as fairy tales, religions, and folk songs. This is civilization

Westernization on the other hand is simply the civilization and culture that has developed in the western world.

Rather bizzare opinion of black americans. How many have you met? Why do you think black american culture is all about killing people with social difficulties?
Poo. It's different. Just as french culture is different from English culture. What is retarded is gangster culture. Unless of course you're of the beleif that all black americans partake of gangster culture
Again my argument. With a majority "ethnic mix" american population, these numbers will even out.
There are a lot of reasons, a lot of factors, a lot of experiences that have led to Obama becoming president. It's simplistic to reduce all these to his mixed heritage. Black or white, he could have ended up president anyway. The psychological problems he experienced were as much due to the social beleifs of the time, the acceptance/lack of acceptance he got from mainstream america, amongst other things.
I assure you, stopping interracial children is more likely to aggravate the psychological problem than to reduce it, if you truly beleive it to be a problem.

If Obama had lived in a town with a sizeable mixed race population, would he still have experienced all this "psycological trauma"?

all of my white freinds have either been in prison and/or been living in homeless shelters, in both of these areas the black people actually outnumber white people even though the total amount of black people in this country is only 14%, when i'm talking to somebody that i've never met before, it's usually a freind of someone i already know really well, so out of all the people i've "met" (your word) in the last few years, more of them have been black than white.
i'm not saying the black culture is all about killing people with disabilities, i'm saying that the black culture is all about killing and the people with asperger's would get killed pretty quick because one of the primary symptoms of asperger's syndrome is accidentally pissing off people
i'm not saying ALL black people are part of the gangster culture, obviously Opra, Tyra, Denzell etc etc are not ghettoville gangster thugs, but those people are really just the exception that proves the rule, i'm gonna say that, within america MOST of the black people are part of the gang culture
racisism will still exist until the half-and-half people severely outnumber the full-blooded black people and i don't see that as happening any time soon
he played basket ball while he was in law school if he'd thought he was totally black, he'd have ended up playing pro ball, if he thought he was totally white he'd of ended up being a lawyer, i honestly believe that if he hadn't gone through the pychological trauma of being mixed, there's no way in hell he would have ended up running for president

Hey man, I agree with you here. Well not quite. I think a mixed race kid should be raised as a mixed race kid. The kid is both white and black. The whole raising the kid as black is a spillover from the Jim Crow era.

before Martin Luther King,
the half-breeds were raised as blacks because the white people saw the half-breeds as merely half-white and they were raised as black because they were considered inferior to the white people
but
after Malcolm X
the half-breeds are raised as blacks because the blacks now see themselves as superior to the whites, so the half-breeds are raised with black grandparents, black aunts uncles cousins, where the fact that the kid is half-white is this dirty little secret thing that nobody talks about, i personally know a lot of mixed kids that raised as black, thought they were a high yellow, and didn't even know they were half-white untill after gettig out of highschool, to those people, blacks are superior to whites and finding out they were half white was something that created emotional problems

So are we saying blacks and whites raise their children differently ? Or just that there can be some cultural differences ? Culture should have little bearing on any decent parents embedding positive characteristics in their children, like respect, decency, work ethics and such.

Obama got elected for many reasons but there is no denying the black and other minority vote was astronomical and in many had little to do with political views. He is on the right track I feel at this time, its just bad no matter what due to our already excessive debt, so its hard to get excited about more massive spending and increasing the size of governmental watchdog agencies. Most likely all too little too late anyhow.

okay
imaging a "pimp" getting his "bitch" pregnant, that's what i meant when i was talking about black people being different parents than white people
if a black doctor had kids with a black lawyer, i'm sure their family would look vaguely similar to "The Cosby Show"

it doesn't really matter what he does or doesn't do, when our grandkids have grandkids, Barack Obama is going to be remembered as "the black president" or maybe "the first black president" but that's it, 2 hundred years from now, no one's gonna remember that he did more presidential decisions in his first month, than any president ever did in any month in the history of the country, no one's gonna remember that he that he played college basket ball or that he went to lawschool

Oh, so now it's when it was done that matters, not what was done? A man who killed last week is cool, a man who killed today is bad and his race is behind. I get it now.

And this "we" who had an industrial revolution, where exactly are you from? What country??

what fenresulf meant was that the slavery in africa kept going on long after the slavery ended in america

also
"the industrial revolution" was an event in the USA that i think occured about half-way between the death of Lincoln and the birth of Martin Luther King

URBAN Culture. Not black culture. Italians also behave similarly - Remember the mafia? Omerta?

yes i'm aware of the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Yakuza etc etc
but the blacks ADVERTISE their "urban" culture on MTV and BET and countless magazines, websites, night clubs that don't let in white people etc etc

One small thing - The root of all this is in racism. The lack of acceptance for mixed-race children is rooted in America's racist past. Some years ago even Irish were branded with the "violent, less civilised" brush.

As you say - red-neck hickville. According to your argument, people should also be stopped from inter-breeding with these "redneck hicks" (who incidentally are also white, so where does this assumption of "less violent whites" come in from?

If all blacks were to disappear from the US by some miracle, all that will happpen is that a new set of criminals, equally violent in their culture will spring up.

IF the US after slavery had absorbed black people into mainstream society, instead of locking them in the back ghettos, denying them quality education and economical opportunities and disenfranchising them for another two centuries, there is a possibility this problem will not be there.

As it is, you're probably right. I have looked around the urban culture of the US, and they have developed a culture as aggressive as the southern supremacists of the 1920s. Interbreeding is not enough - re-education and re-ideolisation on a massive scale is needed to get out of this morass.

yeah
the racism against the irish actually created america's first "gangs"
violent white people are just as bad as the violent black people, there are ghettoville places in america where a white guy will get shot just for being white, and red-neck-hickville places wherea black guy will get shot just for being black, the only difference is that the gangster will use a handgun, the redneck will use a deer hunting rifle, i dislike the NeoNazis, and white "bikers" just as much as the ghettoville thugs
if all the blacks miraculously disapeared, there'd still be white rapists, white serial killers but i still think there'd be a measurably higher percentace of non-vilent crime, like identity theft, grandscale fraud, and drugdealing that doesn't involve death when you make a sale, and white supremecy groups would disapear without any non-whites
if blacks had been integrated into mainstream society after the civil war, the great wave of interacial breeding would have happened in the 1860's instead of the 1960's
if you mean that black people should think like white people, then yeah i agree with you here

This doesn't even make sense. Are you implying that EVERY black person in the US is violent? I have met QUALITY black americans here in the UK, at work and in other environments. They are not all violent prone people like you love to paint things. Loads of quality black american people are out there.

And I bet you even your old man who "lives to be 112" could as well get gunned down by some white fella across the street who was having a bad day. We all know this happens as well.

Edit:
This doesn't even make an iota of sense - "race mixing leads to non violent people getting their asses killed". How do you figuree this out? How ever did you come to this conclusion? How do my two mixed race cousins translate to non-violent people getting killed?

There is a culture of violence amongst the urban blacks. It's a huge problem and it needs to be dealt with. Classifying violence with a race is rather simple - 50+ years ago, it was whites doing all the violent crime.

i'm NOT saying that every single black person in america is violent, what i'm saing is that the non-violent black americans are severely outnumbered by the hyper violent black gang members, pimps, and black druglords

okay let me explain here
when i see a gangmember firing a gun at a gun wielding member of a rival gang, i see that as being the same as a military soldier shooting at a military soldier of an enemy country, when a gangmember's bullet kills somebody that's not a gangmember, i see that as a military soldier gunning down a civilian, and it's wrong, when a gangmember's stray bullet accidently hits a non-gangmember, i see that as just as bad a gang-member purpousfully shooting a non-gang member, when 2 gang members are shooting at each other they should be doing it in a place where there's no risk of accidentally shooting random people

all of my white freinds have either been in prison and/or been living in homeless shelters, in both of these areas the black people actually outnumber white people even though the total amount of black people in this country is only 14%, when i'm talking to somebody that i've never met before, it's usually a freind of someone i already know really well, so out of all the people i've "met" (your word) in the last few years, more of them have been black than white.
i'm not saying the black culture is all about killing people with disabilities, i'm saying that the black culture is all about killing and the people with asperger's would get killed pretty quick because one of the primary symptoms of asperger's syndrome is accidentally pissing off people
i'm not saying ALL black people are part of the gangster culture, obviously Opra, Tyra, Denzell etc etc are not ghettoville gangster thugs, but those people are really just the exception that proves the rule, i'm gonna say that, within america MOST of the black people are part of the gang culture

Mate, if you're meeting people in prison, then you're likely to believe that most black people indeed are into gangster culture.

he played basket ball while he was in law school if he'd thought he was totally black, he'd have ended up playing pro ball, if he thought he was totally white he'd of ended up being a lawyer, i honestly believe that if he hadn't gone through the pychological trauma of being mixed, there's no way in hell he would have ended up running for president

I prefer to take another view of things. If he was a member of the underclass (black or white) he would be more likely to doubt his chances an intellectual abilities, and instead choose to try out his physical abilities by attempting to go pro

before Martin Luther King,
the half-breeds were raised as blacks because the white people saw the half-breeds as merely half-white and they were raised as black because they were considered inferior to the white people
but
after Malcolm X
the half-breeds are raised as blacks because the blacks now see themselves as superior to the whites, so the half-breeds are raised with black grandparents, black aunts uncles cousins, where the fact that the kid is half-white is this dirty little secret thing that nobody talks about, i personally know a lot of mixed kids that raised as black, thought they were a high yellow, and didn't even know they were half-white untill after gettig out of highschool, to those people, blacks are superior to whites and finding out they were half white was something that created emotional problems

Here you have captured a trend, but totally missed the driving force. Before Malcom and Martin, black people felt they were inferior. The neo-black movement originally was supposed to change that feeling, to make black people proud of themselves (remember the whole "black power, black is beautiful" slogans of the 60s?). Before then, the mixed race kid hated is black ancestry and wished he was totally white. After that time however, depending on who he grew up with and how he was treated, he was equally likely to hate his white ancestry as his black. Sure the teaching was that black was superior to white, but this teaching was a reaction to the supremacist oppression of the time.

okay
imaging a "pimp" getting his "bitch" pregnant, that's what i meant when i was talking about black people being different parents than white people
if a black doctor had kids with a black lawyer, i'm sure their family would look vaguely similar to "The Cosby Show"

Fair enough. I understand this. I however consider these pimps to be the vilest members of contemporary black american society, how come they speak for all black people? How come they are used as a measurement for black community and families?

if you mean that black people should think like white people, then yeah i agree with you here

While this statement may capture the spirit behind what I said/implied, the words say something totally different. I don't act white. I don't want blacks to act white. I want everyone to be civil to each other and reasonable. "Civilised" if you wish. Not think like white people, that again implies that white thinking is good, while black thinking is bad. Which we all know is not true.

yes i'm aware of the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Yakuza etc etc
but the blacks ADVERTISE their "urban" culture on MTV and BET and countless magazines, websites, night clubs that don't let in white people etc etc

The Godfather movies. Bars and restaurants where black people had to go in at the back. Buses where black people had to give up their seats for white people etc etc.

i'm NOT saying that every single black person in america is violent, what i'm saing is that the non-violent black americans are severely outnumbered by the hyper violent black gang members, pimps, and black druglords

Again not true. However, tell me - what is more visible? What makes better news? What gets better audiences? The black boy who last year was joint top of his MBA class at havard, or the junkie who "smoked" two guys on the street because they looked at him the wrong way? There are far more normal, everyday black people going around trying to make ends meet. Crime is an unreasonably high %age in the black community, but not 50%, no way

yeah
the racism against the irish actually created america's first "gangs"
violent white people are just as bad as the violent black people, there are ghettoville places in america where a white guy will get shot just for being white, and red-neck-hickville places wherea black guy will get shot just for being black, the only difference is that the gangster will use a handgun, the redneck will use a deer hunting rifle, i dislike the NeoNazis, and white "bikers" just as much as the ghettoville thugs
if all the blacks miraculously disapeared, there'd still be white rapists, white serial killers but i still think there'd be a measurably higher percentace of non-vilent crime, like identity theft, grandscale fraud, and drugdealing that doesn't involve death when you make a sale, and white supremecy groups would disapear without any non-whites
if blacks had been integrated into mainstream society after the civil war, the great wave of interacial breeding would have happened in the 1860's instead of the 1960's

It depends. If these irish were easily identifiable, say they ALL had like violently red hair and blue lips. Then they had a nice glass ceiling slammed over their heads professionally, so however hard and long they worked, they couldn't even get junior management positions. Add to this sub-standard education in their communities, and frequent lynchings, rapes, hangings without any hope of justice. You never know, you just might end up with a generation of suicidal kids with no respect for life, living fast and dying young, and not giving a damn about who went down during their quest to get past the suffering "by any means necessary".
When my father finished his PhD, he was unable to get work. Despite indeed having one of the best grades in his graduation class. He couldn't even get work as a biology teacher - the schools boards kept telling him to "come back next year". He had a wife and a kid (not me) to feed, so he went to work as a busboy. For two years, he worked as a busboy, and managed to save enough money for a trip to the UK, where he got work as a Uni lab assistant. Now imagine this didn't happen, and we all were born in some ghetto, the parents were always at work, trying to pay bills, etc. How would he be able to convince me that education does indeed pay when his PhD only got him a dodgy bus company job, while Lamont next door who dropped out of high school was breezing around with his escalade full of "hos"? This is my pain, this is my battle. This is why I donate 4 hours weekly to teach in inner city schools, and help out in the community clubs. Their class/background/experiences/upbringing is not mine, but their face is mine.

Mate, if you're meeting people in prison, then you're likely to believe that most black people indeed are into gangster culture.

I prefer to take another view of things. If he was a member of the underclass (black or white) he would be more likely to doubt his chances an intellectual abilities, and instead choose to try out his physical abilities by attempting to go pro

Here you have captured a trend, but totally missed the driving force. Before Malcom and Martin, black people felt they were inferior. The neo-black movement originally was supposed to change that feeling, to make black people proud of themselves (remember the whole "black power, black is beautiful" slogans of the 60s?). Before then, the mixed race kid hated is black ancestry and wished he was totally white. After that time however, depending on who he grew up with and how he was treated, he was equally likely to hate his white ancestry as his black. Sure the teaching was that black was superior to white, but this teaching was a reaction to the supremacist oppression of the time.

Fair enough. I understand this. I however consider these pimps to be the vilest members of contemporary black american society, how come they speak for all black people? How come they are used as a measurement for black community and families?

While this statement may capture the spirit behind what I said/implied, the words say something totally different. I don't act white. I don't want blacks to act white. I want everyone to be civil to each other and reasonable. "Civilised" if you wish. Not think like white people, that again implies that white thinking is good, while black thinking is bad. Which we all know is not true.

The Godfather movies. Bars and restaurants where black people had to go in at the back. Buses where black people had to give up their seats for white people etc etc.

Again not true. However, tell me - what is more visible? What makes better news? What gets better audiences? The black boy who last year was joint top of his MBA class at havard, or the junkie who "smoked" two guys on the street because they looked at him the wrong way? There are far more normal, everyday black people going around trying to make ends meet. Crime is an unreasonably high %age in the black community, but not 50%, no way

It depends. If these irish were easily identifiable, say they ALL had like violently red hair and blue lips. Then they had a nice glass ceiling slammed over their heads professionally, so however hard and long they worked, they couldn't even get junior management positions. Add to this sub-standard education in their communities, and frequent lynchings, rapes, hangings without any hope of justice. You never know, you just might end up with a generation of suicidal kids with no respect for life, living fast and dying young, and not giving a damn about who went down during their quest to get past the suffering "by any means necessary".
When my father finished his PhD, he was unable to get work. Despite indeed having one of the best grades in his graduation class. He couldn't even get work as a biology teacher - the schools boards kept telling him to "come back next year". He had a wife and a kid (not me) to feed, so he went to work as a busboy. For two years, he worked as a busboy, and managed to save enough money for a trip to the UK, where he got work as a Uni lab assistant. Now imagine this didn't happen, and we all were born in some ghetto, the parents were always at work, trying to pay bills, etc. How would he be able to convince me that education does indeed pay when his PhD only got him a dodgy bus company job, while Lamont next door who dropped out of high school was breezing around with his escalade full of "hos"? This is my pain, this is my battle. This is why I donate 4 hours weekly to teach in inner city schools, and help out in the community clubs. Their class/background/experiences/upbringing is not mine, but their face is mine.

i didn't say i was meeting people IN prison, i'm meeting people that have just gotten out of prison, for research on a book i'm writing, yeah, you wanna believe that the ones that are already thugs are the ones that end up going to prison, but being inside changes you, and some of the thugs that come out were nice guys when they went in, and a huge amount of the black people in prison are the direct result of racism in the "justice system"

i still stand by my point that if Barack thought he was fully one race or the other (black or white) he would not have become president

for me personnally, a black guy wearing a malcolm X t-shirt is every bit as disturbing as a white guy wearing a rebel flag shirt

you've got some red necked hicks, white supremisists, aristocratic preptown people in america, but i don't think those are as much of a majority of the white people as the ghettoville gangster culture seems to be the vast majority of the blacks within the USA

yes the blacks were definately, unmistakeably, univerally considered "less than whites" in america, and yes that attitude was relentlessly drilled into everyone's head for 300 years, but that fact of history does not now make the black people alive today superior to the white people alive today, i personnally did not own a slave, all the slaves and their owners are already dead just from old age, i think it's time to stop using "slavery" as an excuse for behavior

when you're interacting with the people that interact with pimps on a everyday basis, you're looking at people that respect and revere, and idolize the pimp, in the ghettoville culture, pimps and the huge druglords are the same as what doctors and lawyers are in the preptown world

i never said black people commited any specific percentage of the crime, i said that black people make up 60% of the people in jail, there's a difference here, many, if not most, of black people are in jail as the result of racism in the justice system

your life sucked BECAUSE of your skintone, yeah, i get that, but my life sucked DESPITE my skintone
the white supremisist firing or refusing to hire you does not put a job in my pocket, i'm closely related to the richest people i've ever met, but i'm not seeing any of that money, you being broke didn't put money in my pocket, my friend messed around with the box outside and i'm getting free cable cuz i can't afford to pay for it, i'm riding the DART system because i had to sell my car to pay my electric bill, and now even after selling my car, i still have roaches all over my fucking apartment because i can't afford to buy bug poison/hire an exterminator, i just stole toilet papet from the bathrooms at CVS and right now i'm online in public because i can't afford the internet, and my lack of money has nothing to do with the sexual trauma i went through at the hands of my sister when my mom was in a soma-coma or any of the non-money problems i had to go through DESPITE the whiteness of my skin

and monoxide child, unfortunately, since you are white, those problems don't count, because it is accepted that white people get free money from their oppression of others and poor whites are ignored. But I can't say its not worse for the poor blacks in Africa. Bush should have saved his "free invasion" token so we could have actually helped in Darfur to prevent an outright slaughter. Unfortunately its all about profiteering so we wouldn't have fought a war for solely humanitarian reasons...

In a perfect society, there would be no need for such laws. All that they do is serve to remind people of race and create even more tension. That's not to say I'm against all quota laws. I do however, think that they should be based more on current income, education, etc. Just not race.