Races

It seems as if these days hate crime laws are just a way of pushing affirmative action in people's faces without them stopping to think that it is affirmative action.

Hate crime laws, do they apply to whites smacked around by blacks or hispanics ? prolly not. As if racial issues are all people smack each other around for in the first place.

"Road rage", "hate crime", "racists", "homophobe", "male chauvinist", "child beater (lol)" and other terms Im failing to think of at this time are simply attempts to guilt normally functioning humans away from inate primal instincts... in one generation no less... or "you will all pay by being criminalized", branded for life as a wicked human being. Thus we have a society based on matriachal bleeding heart and their pussy wipped entourage. I guess it can work now that most of the hard dirty work has been done and we have the planet all polished up so all can go from place to place without any dirt on their fingies, sweat on the brow or blood on their hands. Sadly at birth we are still born with these inate tendencies and risk being branded for our human flaws.

Hate crime laws, do they apply to whites smacked around by blacks or hispanics ? prolly not. As if racial issues are all people smack each other around for in the first place.

"Road rage", "hate crime", "racists", "homophobe", "male chauvinist", "child beater (lol)" and other terms Im failing to think of at this time are simply attempts to guilt normally functioning humans away from inate primal instincts... in one generation no less... or "you will all pay by being criminalized", branded for life as a wicked human being. Thus we have a society based on matriachal bleeding heart and their pussy wipped entourage. I guess it can work now that most of the hard dirty work has been done and we have the planet all polished up so all can go from place to place without any dirt on their fingies, sweat on the brow or blood on their hands. Sadly at birth we are still born with these inate tendencies and risk being branded for our human flaws.
the "movements" and "turmoil" of the 60s happened because the 50s sucked so bad

Video about racism.

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1084394769627714346&hl=en[/ame]

of course you would know this.... because ?
are you saying my statements are innacurate because i'm the youngest on the board? or are you actually asking a question?
the 50's sucked, everyone knows the 50s sucked, it's "common knowledge"

are you saying my statements are innacurate because i'm the youngest on the board? or are you actually asking a question?
the 50's sucked, everyone knows the 50s sucked, it's "common knowledge"

serious focus issue, here let me help you out

hows abouts you explain how and what you know about the 50's and how and why it is the 50's "sucked" and then explain how it is you "know" "everybody knows"

with all your concerns on these topics, why is it you cant keep up with them dayly and have to keep dragging beyond dead topics back up if you are unable to stay on top of them.

I just watched it. It is pretty good, a few errors or things I might have done differently. But he did a good job without pissing anyone off. I'd rather see full unedited interviews (with tougher questions) as everyone got backed into a corner. We live in a country over populated with idiots, such a shame this is the mess our children inherit. Remember that was recorded prior to this economic depression.... where are we now.... work force ?

I just watched it. It is pretty good, a few errors or things I might have done differently. But he did a good job without pissing anyone off. I'd rather see full unedited interviews (with tougher questions) as everyone got backed into a corner. We live in a country over populated with idiots, such a shame this is the mess our children inherit. Remember that was recorded prior to this economic depression.... where are we now.... work force ?

I get the feeling it was intentionally and necessarily "streamlined" as many of those responses to even the simpler questions were rambling diatribes of gibberish and back-pedaling - lot's of half-baked speachmaking...very little substance.
These are not people used to being confronted outside their insular PC comfort zones. Indeed, in any other context, most would likely have dismissed even the questions he raised as so much more "racism!"

I am curious as to what "errors" you saw therein. Confronting anything to do with race at this point in time is wading into a minefield, so the casual manner in which he presented this seemed fairly well reasoned to me. His chief aim seemed to be to expose the ludicrous double-standards and lopsidedness of the topic, according to modern accepted orthodoxy. In that respect, he seemd pretty successful without getting sidelined by the many, many even more volatile areas this could have wandered into.

The clip editing, not showing the response of all for every question, the use of the term disconnect rather than hyprocracy, failing to confront those about the hyprocracy in the end, failure to point out that racial differences are cultural not skin color, failure to point out that recogonizing racial differences does not make one racist.

There was alot of stuff there that didnt get picked up on and worked. The editing and picking and choosing was overly obvious so it will fail in its point to those living in denial.

The clip editing, not showing the response of all for every question, the use of the term disconnect rather than hyprocracy, failing to confront those about the hyprocracy in the end, failure to point out that racial differences are cultural not skin color, failure to point out that recogonizing racial differences does not make one racist.

There was alot of stuff there that didnt get picked up on and worked. The editing and picking and choosing was overly obvious so it will fail in its point to those living in denial.

I don't diasagree entirely - specifically about confronting the hypocrisy. However, it must be stated, racial differences are not cultural - culture is a creation of various racial-types and does not appear out of whole cloth. But getting into that in more depth would hardly assist in delivering the broader message of the narrator.

Again, it ultimately doesn't matter if the editing is all that obvious - those who deny race and all that accompany it will denounce every moment of this effort just as surely as they would if the guy had a Klan hood on or what have you. That is the reality of what passes for race discussions in the West today.

The critical message is distilled down to this - Blacks who insist that racism afflicts them at every turn, though they themselves cannot even identify what this alleged bigotry looks or sounds like in practice, let alone how it affects them personally. And Whites or "others" who profess to see racism all around them up, down, and sideways, yet they too cannot articulate what this supposed racial wickedness is, from whence it comes, who carries it out or why, etc.

Screaching about "racism" today is tantamount to those who in days of old blamed every unpleasantness on the Devils's work! It is an anachronistic farce. I believe the underlying message of the entire piece was that pointing out racial differences didn't amount to "racism," but was something we all quite naturally do...only some of us are considered "intolerant" and "wrong" for doing so...and some obviously are not!

Again, it ultimately doesn't matter if the editing is all that obvious - those who deny race and all that accompany it will denounce every moment of this effort just as surely as they would if the guy had a Klan hood on or what have you. That is the reality of what passes for race discussions in the West today.

The critical message is distilled down to this - Blacks who insist that racism afflicts them at every turn, though they themselves cannot even identify what this alleged bigotry looks or sounds like in practice, let alone how it affects them personally. And Whites or "others" who profess to see racism all around them up, down, and sideways, yet they too cannot articulate what this supposed racial wickedness is, from whence it comes, who carries it out or why, etc.

Screaching about "racism" today is tantamount to those who in days of old blamed every unpleasantness on the Devils's work! It is an anachronistic farce. I believe the underlying message of the entire piece was that pointing out racial differences didn't amount to "racism," but was something we all quite naturally do...only some of us are considered "intolerant" and "wrong" for doing so...and some obviously are not!

I couldn't have articulated it better myself mate. That sums it up quite neatly imho.

*tips hat at razor, monoxide and... yes even caladan* ^.^ How is everyone? I will jump into the discussion when I've gotten up to speed a bit more, I've been absent a while.

hows abouts you explain how and what you know about the 50's and how and why it is the 50's "sucked" and then explain how it is you "know" "everybody knows"

i honestly can't really tell if he's just being a total fucking idiot or if he's just fucking around with me

i honestly can't really tell if he's just being a total fucking idiot or if he's just fucking around with me

So whos the total fucking idiot asking this question ? Are they asking ME... or some elusive entourage ? :lol:

But awesome job avoiding answering the question... at any rate

This is why the prison population of blacks and hispanics is what compared to white ?

Well thats just because, every single police officer, prosecutor and judge is predisposed to incarcerate the black (and whatever colour affiliation you stick to hispanics) man.........................lol

"violent" is the key word here
white people commit crime non-stop, it's just that white people are commiting "non-violent" crime

What was your point here? Crime is crime?...