Rap

MURAI said:
Yo, you sure Obituary members like rap? That can't be true.

And Eminem? That fucker needs to be shot in the face for hypnotizing millions to be a piece of shit, badass-wannabe wigger. Not only his music is bad but his fans are bad enough. A bunch of trendy little shits.

i'm sorry that i need to dissapoint you but it's true. Obituary do like Ice-T. i read it in german Metal Hammer-magazine about 8 years ago. in that interview they also said that they wanted to record a song with him.

EMINEM IS NOT RAP!!!!!!

grumble.gif

EMINEM may be the reason why so many of you guys hate Rap! he is the most commercial, winner of several grammies and one of those who sold out Hip Hop. 8years old girls and boys jump around when hearing Eminem and i think he had the fastest selling record ever.

right now i'm in the mood for DYING FETUS (best Death Metal-band in the world)

Blunt Force Trauma!!!!

Metal 4ever! Fuck Eminem, the Lars Ulrich of Hip Hop!

Yo man! i gotta rock the Death Metal-shit 'cause Hip Hop suckz azz! i'm just a li' met'lhead banging my head away to DYING FETUS!

Cheers! and Yo! don't forget to say Yo! Yo! Yo!

Mosh!

Thrashard said:
EMINEM may be the reason why so many of you guys hate Rap! he is the most commercial, winner of several grammies and one of those who sold out Hip Hop. 8years old girls and boys jump around when hearing Eminem and i think he had the fastest selling record ever.

right now i'm in the mood for DYING FETUS (best Death Metal-band in the world)

Blunt Force Trauma!!!!

Metal 4ever! Fuck Eminem, the Lars Ulrich of Hip Hop!

Yo man! i gotta rock the Death Metal-shit 'cause Hip Hop suckz azz! i'm just a li' met'lhead banging my head away to DYING FETUS!

Cheers! and Yo! don't forget to say Yo! Yo! Yo!

Mosh!

rolleyes.gif

every fuckin' REAL hip hop fan hate eminem...all the other that hate rap loved him...

so he is not rap....

EMINEM is Pop-Rap and IN FLAMES is Pop-Death Metal and CRADLE OF FILTH is Pop-Black Metal!
or can i call it Rap-Pop, Death Metal-Pop and Black Metal-Pop?

You guys keep bashing Eminem. IMO Nelly, 50 Cent, and Ja Rule are MUCH worse. I can form an opinion on this because I unfortunately am exposed to lots of rap because it is all my roommate listens to. I'd say the worst commercial, sold out rapper out there is by far Nelly, and not Eminem. Nelly is THE WORST artist in music today period. I hope he gets shot.

You don't think singing about the makings of shoes is an art form :tickled:

Just to correct you Nelly never sold out, he always sucked that much. :Spin:

Yes Nelly is so much worse than MnM

Life Sucks said:
Does anyone here like rap? I personally hate it with a passion, but I was wondering if there are any metalheads out there that actually like it. It doesn't really seem like a type of music that a metalhead could get into. RAP SUCKS!!!

Right on dude RAP SUCKS I couldnt Agree more

haha Murai I'll go out and buy you all of MnM's CD's as your such a fan. :tickled: No really Murai how do you really feel about MnM? :Spin:

Like I said. I really really hate that fucker with a passion. Hey look at me I do drugs and I act black ain't I cool? I was sing My Name Is when I was 13 though. Shame. Shame.

EMINEM IS NOT RAP!!!!!!

grumble.gif

No dude. Eminem is death metal like Dying Fetus man.

The difference between Nelly and Ja Rule and Eminem is that Nelly and Ja Rule have weak flows and rhymes, while Eminem has a masterful command of rhyming and forming multisyllabic rhymes, something other rappers can have a hard time doing.

dimensionidol said:
EMINEM IS NOT RAP!!!!!!

grumble.gif
Wasn't it you and me who discussed this in the link I posted?
If anybody else here want to see that discussion, just press that link I posted (I think it was on page 2 of this discussion).