Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

It seems that 2.0 will be kind of a "90´s best drums" :)
It would be nice if you include a quick MP3 or WAV demo of each drumkit on the DVD. It could be even the same "midi" for all the drums, just to have a quick preview of how that kit sounds without having to load all the samples, Z4s, mix´em, etc. There are some kicks and snares on the Elite that I didn´t even tried to load on my sampler because I´m lazy.

True there are quite a bit of 90s drums... BUT, we'll have some Led Zep on there (70s), Pink Floyd (70s dry sound), Rush (prog 80s), and I consider the Tommy Lee kits 80s as well. There is also some more modern stuff, like the Greenday stuff and of course, many of my standard stock samples have been used in quite a number of current releases.

I will have a demo disc that will ship with the DVDs with audio demos of the kits. There are going to be so many drums on the disc it will be highly necessary.

True there are quite a bit of 90s drums... BUT, we'll have some Led Zep on there (70s), Pink Floyd (70s dry sound), Rush (prog 80s), and I consider the Tommy Lee kits 80s as well. There is also some more modern stuff, like the Greenday stuff and of course, many of my standard stock samples have been used in quite a number of current releases.

I will have a demo disc that will ship with the DVDs with audio demos of the kits. There are going to be so many drums on the disc it will be highly necessary.

i guess now you are finishing the drumagog video right :oops:

what I think I might do is do a written drumagog tutorial with some really cool techniques to get it really rocking with my samps... this will take less time then the drumagog audio/video which would then take time away from the release of 2.0. I did shoot a DRUM MICING and MIXING VIDEO with two amazing drummers and Audix Mics, its already been shot and will come out soon.

what I think I might do is do a written drumagog tutorial with some really cool techniques to get it really rocking with my samps... this will take less time then the drumagog audio/video which would then take time away from the release of 2.0. I did shoot a DRUM MICING and MIXING VIDEO with two amazing drummers and Audix Mics, its already been shot and will come out soon.

:worship:

will the 2.0 include 1.5???

or should i buy 1.5 elite anyway to get all the samples. i particularly like the deftones (tama bell brass is it?) snare. to me it's worth it just for that. however the aspect of the mike portnoy kit being sampled really piqued my interest, desire, and ultimately pushed me over the edge. i just don't wanna buy 1.5 elite if the samples are included in 2.0.

by the way i also remember reading somewhere that sneap forum dudes get discounts? is this true? i did a search and found like when 1.5 came out, i'm not sure if it is still offered.